Laurence Tierney

Talk dogs! The cult-gangster flick. Everything about Reservoir Dogs, when the KBILLY Supersounds of the 70s continue...
Ify
Fucking Professional

Re: Laurence Tierney

Post by Ify » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:30 am

Scarface wrote: Did Pete delete his account?  :o
What else could it have been? His post count and stuff isn't showing up.

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:31 am

Wow, that was quite an extreme decision if I may say so

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:33 am

Maybe it all got to him. I mean he was getting shit from other places too. It's a shame in that he was a really knowledgable guy in all things QT-related. But then again, these past month or so, he has been losing it a little. He seems to flip out because of small things. I feel for the guy, I really do.

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Bone Daddy

Post by Bone Daddy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:36 am

Ify wrote: Hey Bone Daddy, please don't look for more trouble. 2 other people couldn't handle it and have either left or been banned. You could make it a hattrick if you want.
So every time somebody here insults me, I have to take it on the chin. Is that what you're saying?

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:43 am

That actually insulted you?

Bone Daddy

Post by Bone Daddy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:49 am

Ify wrote: That actually insulted you?
You know what I'm talking about. Anyway, is every thread going to turn into a poor, pitiful Pete reminiscence, or are we going to talk about the subject on the header? Anyone see any of his other films? Was he an actor, or just some wierd character Quentin tripped over?

Jjp

Post by Jjp » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:15 am

I remember on the Reservoir Dogs special features them showing a pic of him holding a baseball bat standing behind a bar. Anyone know what film its from?

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:23 am

Jjp wrote: I remember on the Reservoir Dogs special features them showing a pic of him holding a baseball bat standing behind a bar. Anyone know what film its from?
I think it's from Silver Bullet

Kiriyama

Post by Kiriyama » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:50 am

Ify wrote: Maybe it all got to him. I mean he was getting shit from other places too. It's a shame in that he was a really knowledgable guy in all things QT-related. But then again, these past month or so, he has been losing it a little. He seems to flip out because of small things. I feel for the guy, I really do.
I felt for him too. Until he called everyone here, including me, a fucking piece of shit, troll, or loser about 50 times each day. I'm glad he's gone.

Bone Daddy, how old are you? Just curious.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:52 pm

He's sensitive about his age. I asked him before, he never answered.

Bone Daddy

Post by Bone Daddy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:54 pm

Ify wrote: He's sensitive about his age. I asked him before, he never answered.
What's so important about my age? I'm not in the habit of handing ammo to the enemy.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:57 pm

So you've already accepted that you're a bit too old to be here? You haven't given an age, but you've still given the game away. Silly rabbit, Trix are for...

Kiriyama

Post by Kiriyama » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:58 pm

Pete.

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:58 pm

Bone Daddy is mildly intelligent - he seems to have a good sense of humor, yet a lack maturity to hold back when holding back is necessary.  I would presume that he is somewhere between 14-17 years old.

voice of Yoda:  "a promising future has he.  Learn to control himself he must."

Bone Daddy

Post by Bone Daddy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:05 pm

Ify wrote: So you've already accepted that you're a bit too old to be here? You haven't given an age, but you've still given the game away. Silly rabbit, Trix are for...
I haven't given nuttin', I tells ya! If I said I was 14, you'd call me a punk. If I said I was 60, you'd call me a pathetic old geezer. Anywhere in between, and you'd cook something up, eventually! I'm suprised nobody asked what sex I am. It aint listed in my profile.

Kiriyama

Post by Kiriyama » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:06 pm

Female?

Bone Daddy

Post by Bone Daddy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:10 pm

visualsynergy wrote: Female?
Oh, that smooth little come-hither reply will get me to talk!

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:12 pm

Kilgore Trout wrote: Bone Daddy is mildly intelligent - he seems to have a good sense of humor, yet a lack maturity to hold back when holding back is necessary.  I would presume that he is somewhere between 14-17 years old.

voice of Yoda:  "a promising future has he.  Learn to control himself he must."
He is at least 25 years old due to the references he makes to that. I'd say he's in his mid 30's.

What is it with all these people in their 30's acting all immature?

Bone Daddy

Post by Bone Daddy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:16 pm

Ify wrote: He is at least 25 years old due to the references he makes to that. I'd say he's in his mid 30's.

What is it with young guys who gotta act all serious 24/7. Geez, if you don't learn to joke around, you're(Ify taught me how to spell this word) going to end up a grumpy old fart, like maybe I am.

Kiriyama

Post by Kiriyama » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:26 pm

Ify wrote: He is at least 25 years old due to the references he makes to that. I'd say he's in his mid 30's.

I think the young kids come here because they're more mature than friends their age and need a place to feel mature, while the older guys are less mature than their friends and need a place to blow off some steam. Me, I'm a little in-between. Too mature for the 20 year olds, not mature enough for the older guys.

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:45 pm

I have friends that are in their early twenties and some in their seventies - I am a musician and consequently find myself playing music with all different kinds of people.  I don't really care how old someone is as long as the conversations are good.  I guess that I am able to adapt to my surroundings quite well - that is unless my surroundings happen to be a know-it-all piece of shit like Pete.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:07 pm

visualsynergy wrote: I think the young kids come here because they're more mature than friends their age and need a place to feel mature, while the older guys are less mature than their friends and need a place to blow off some steam. Me, I'm a little in-between. Too mature for the 20 year olds, not mature enough for the older guys.
Yeah, I agree with you there.

Bone Daddy

Post by Bone Daddy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:15 pm

I just come here because I don't go to bars! And I like film bullshitting! They tell me that's done here ocassionally.

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:23 pm

Seriously...how old are you.  We need credentials.

Bone Daddy

Post by Bone Daddy » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:29 pm

Kilgore Trout wrote: Seriously...how old are you.  We need credentials.
What credentials? What's my age supposed to prove?

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:17 am

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Great interview, thanks.