The Taking of Pelham 123

Was this the true inspiration for this film? Little known, except to action genre fans, it has many of the key elements of Dogs. The Anderson File also resembles Dogs in many ways. So I ask the pros what their take is on the tie-in between these three films.

The only likeness I can remember is the codenames like Mr. Green and Mr. Blue etc…

I love Pelham 123. QT def took the color names idea from it, but other than that they dont really have much in common. Pelham is a hostages being held for ransom on a subway train movie.

same in the anderson files, there is this scene where a guy argues because he don’t want to be “Mr. Socks”

All 3 films were capers gone sour. Plot wise, obviously they were dissimilar, but characters in all 3 films seemed the same to me.

well then in the killing the tim carrey character is similar to michael madsen in RD

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
well then in the killing the tim carrey character is similar to michael madsen in RD
[/quote] Yea, I suppose that’s possible.

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
same in the anderson files, there is this scene where a guy argues because he don’t want to be “Mr. Socks”
[/quote]

Isn’t the correct title “The Anderson Tapes”?

The Anderson Tapes (1971) - IMDb

Yes, it is.

my bad

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
my bad
[/quote] My bad, actually! But if you want the credit, I’ll let you have it. lol

lol

oh right! i already took it so i might as well keep it lol

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
oh right! i already took it so i might as well keep it lol
[/quote] It’s all yours.