She had a baby man, she had a baby

When White carries Orange through the warehouse after he’s been shot, Orange keeps saying “she had a baby”.

No obviously he’s talking about the woman he shot, but if you look closly, she doesn’t have a baby. My 2 questions are what up with the baby and what did they do with the womans body?

PULP DOG

They either threw it out or popped it in the trunk. Or kept it for later to fuck.

[quote]They either threw it out or popped it in the trunk. Or kept it for later to fuck.[/quote]

You're probably right.

maybe she was pregnant…

[quote]

by the way, thats not how you spell medievel
[/quote]

by the way, that's not how you spell meidiavoil

what kind of a discussion is this? of course she was pregnant, what other point would it be? orange shot her in the belly…

[quote]what kind of a discussion is this? of course she was pregnant, what other point would it be? orange shot her in the belly…[/quote]

No he didn’t. He shot her in the chest.

There’s no visible baby.

[quote]

No he didn’t. He shot her in the chest.

There’s no visible baby.[/quote]

Yeah, the baby was not waving at us through the vagina. It was not visible!

[quote]

Yeah, the baby was not waving at us through the vagina. It was not visible![/quote]

When I say “no visible baby” I mean her stomach wasn’t big for her to look pregnant.

[quote]

When I say “no visible baby” I mean her stomach wasn’t big for her to look pregnant.[/quote]
Heres one

WHO CARES

If he said she had one… she had one. Does everyone have to point out the minor shit that no one notices.

[quote]
Heres one

WHO CARES

If he said she had one… she had one. Does everyone have to point out the minor shit that no one notices.[/quote]

These board members keep talking about it. It seem that minor. Why would you contribute to something you thought was minor shit that no one notices. Hummmmmm?

Maybe, just maybe Orange knew her.

There is an endless amount of theories here.

Maybe we should do a Jackie Brown meets Reservoir Dogs and show the various opinions and views.

[quote]

These board members keep talking about it. It seem that minor. Why would you contribute to something you thought was minor shit that no one notices. Hummmmmm?  [/quote]
Probably to help out but you keep on asking more and more questions about it

[quote]
Probably to help out but you keep on asking more and more questions about it
[/quote]

Please, give an example of one of my "questions"

PULP DOG

I always thought that lady kind of looked like the 80s version of Linda Hamilton, you know, the way she looked in Terminator.

Mr. Orange fuckin shot John Connor!

That woman was fuckin stupid to bring a gun out anyways.

[quote]

Please, give an example of one of my "questions"

PULP DOG[/quote]
You are aware that when a woman is pregeant her stomach doesn’t pop out in ONE day.

So in fact we say maybe she was pregeant

you say theres no visible baby

Now

Why start a topic when you think you know the answer to it or when everyone tries to give you an answer you say the same thing again (twice)

And plus it was probably a little fetus in her stomach in the early stage of birth

You should probably go back to school and take Sex ed again bro.

I HAVE THE ANSERW TO URE QUESTION IN THE BACK SEAT OF HER CAR ORANGE IS KICKIN A CAR SEAT MENT FOR A CHILD HENCE SHE WAS ALREADY A MOM WITH AN INFANT!!!

^^^^Thank you. Now lets put it together.

She isn’t pregnant. The baby is at a daycare.

PULP DOG

Thats it! Thanks Mr.Orange 8)

Spoken like a true prodigy 8)