Did brown die?

I dont know if this theory has been proposed before, but im gonna do it anyway. When brown is bleeding after the car crash it doesnt look like a fatal wound it looks like he just hit his head on something, then he could have slipped into unconsciousness and then orange just said he was dead so white would leave him and the cops could bring him in. :-/

Yeah, Brown died. Even though he was shot in the head, he continued living, then dying of his wound later on. I think QT could have made his death more straight forward but who cares.

[quote]Yeah, Brown died. Even though he was shot in the head, he continued living, then dying of his wound later on. I think QT could have made his death more straight forward but who cares.[/quote]

he was shot in the head i thpughjt he hit his head

Yeah he got shot in the forehead and the blood went in his eyes and he crashed and then he died from the wound.

[quote]orange just said he was dead so white would leave him and the cops could bring him in. :-/[/quote]

Orange never says anything, all he does is just stands there after White kills the cops.

PULP DOG

For a while I thought he got shot in the head, I just wasnt sure because he kept living afterwards.

It’s actually quite possible to live through a head shot, especially since, considering the time frame of the movie being in the early '90s, most cops out in California were armed with either 9mm’s or .38’s, neither of which are really adequate combat rounds unless in the hands of a professional. In most cases involving these two rounds, it’s not uncommon for the bullet to travel under the scalp, and exit on the other side of the head. In Mr. Brown’s case, it probably entered, moved along the inside of his skull, and stayed there. Probably could of survived for a few minutes with that kind of wound.

No way. a 9mm bullet round will make a large hole because of it’s gurth. What happaned was that the bullet hit him, most likely about 10 seconds before the scene started, then it took him like 5 more seconds to die. A 9mm is more then enough to kill a man especially if it hits him in the head. BTW, LA cops use 9mm glocks.

Maybe the bullet just grazed his head.

Or, Offduty might be right. Because I hear that it’s possible to survive after being shot in the head. (hence the Bride in Kill Bill) If it’s possible to survive a shot in the head, I’m sure it’s possible to keep living for thirty seconds, then die.

[quote]Maybe the bullet just grazed his head.

Or, Offduty might be right. Because I hear that it’s possible to survive after being shot in the head. (hence the Bride in Kill Bill) If it’s possible to survive a shot in the head, I’m sure it’s possible to keep living for thirty seconds, then die.[/quote]

I read somewhere that after being shot in the head, it is possible you can live for another hour or two before getting a really bad headache and then kick the bucket.

PULP DOG

maybe he just died from shock :o

Yeah, that kind’ve confused me too, because it didn’t look like a bullet-to-the-head wound (Pulp Fiction anyone?), I just thought he hit his head or something.

hey guys, I love Tarantino’s movie’s and I think he’s super intelegent. However, I can tell that they are movies and he could have had him get shot with an .50 bmg in the head and still survived long enough to get through the scene.

Like I’ve said in the past- It’s a FUCKING MOVIE!!!

But I love it, of course.

They said he got shot in the head.

mr orange posted:

ok im confused here, it says he got shot in the head, but when they show him in the scene where orange gets shot, he hits his head off the steering wheel and dies doesnt he?

and my question was not anserwed

i think that when orange was standing beside the car he prolly hit mr.browns wound but we couldnt see it because the scene changed to mr.white shooting at the cops but thats what i think ???

Yeah I was thinking that too. Or when white was unloading on the cops Orange shot him.  8)

no cos he was shot b4 white started cop shootin

But he was alive saying im blind and then the scene changes to mr.white shooting the cops so maybe as he was shooting the cops mr.orange must have done something to mr.brown to make him die but we didnt see it. But this is what i think.