What happend to Blue?

What the hell happened to Blue? Did he die in the store or what? Noone seemed to know what happened until Joe said he was “dead as dilegant”… So, what happened?

1. its: Dead as Dillinger.

2. Welcome to the board!

4. There is no 3.

5. Blue was killed during the robbery.

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
4. There is no 3.
[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue:

Ahaha there is a 3 :

3. Be careful, I got this avatar this a long while now, so if you wanna try to steal my place ;D Seth_Gecko is here to protect me !

Blue got punk’d!

play tha game and find out wut happen to him. OCTOBER 24TH in L.A.

Fuck the game

[quote=“Scarface”]
Fuck the game
[/quote]
Amen to that. I’ll never play it.

Maybe Joe lied to protect his friend because he now knew they were set up. Blue could be alive and well, killing the people who recomended the undercover cop. You don’t see it, It may not have happened.

Joe only knew afterwards that it was a set up right? Or do you think Blue could’ve gotten out alive, go to find Joe and then Joe acting like he is dead?

Anyways it would have been funny if just when mr blonde did his little dance, cut marvin open, poured him in gasoline…Ashton Kutcher blast through the door with a camera crew…bitchslaps marvin in the face, while going: Do you know the FARMHANDDDDD!!!

Marvin man! You got PUNK’D!!!

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
Maybe Joe lied to protect his friend because he now knew they were set up. Blue could be alive and well, killing the people who recomended the undercover cop. You don’t see it, It may not have happened.
[/quote]

Good theory…I’ve never really rhought about it, I suppose it makes sense.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Fuck the game
[/quote]

well i will be getting it and enjoying, hopefully. i dont even care im curious wen it comes to this subject

Its good to have the option if you want such a thing. I don’t think its a bad idea at all. I would love to play as Mr Blonde

hey DangerMouse let me kno what u think, i wanna see what somebody thinks of the actual “release” game.

The truth is that blue was runnin out of the bank and got shot by cops, i learned this when watching the behind scenes features on the reservoir dogs dvd and Eddie bunker said that it got cut out of the movie.

Blue will be missed.

Off topic but ThaDuke what bruce lee movie is that GIF from

Funny…but come to find out myself, it’s NOT a Bruce Lee movie. The movie is called Riki-Oh: The Story of Riki.