Simpsons

Last night I was watching the new episode of the Simpsons and Lise was wallking down the street with two dogs and a bird. They started to walk in slow motion adn ‘Little Green Bag’ started to play. I was surprised but I’m not complaining. 8)

I would LOVE to see that!

Cool. (but not the first reservoir dogs paradoy they have had)

Yeah I saw that too. The Simpsons rule!

The Gimp

[attachment deleted by admin. new size restrictions]

[quote=“Black Mamba!”]
Cool. (but not the first reservoir dogs paradoy they have had)
[/quote]

Yeah I remember seeing one where it was an Itchy and Scratchy episode and they were doing the ear scene and QT came on and started talking about it. It was pretty funny.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
I would LOVE to see that!
[/quote]

And…now you can!

- YouTube

;D ;D ;D

And…

LAWRENCE TIERNEY SPECIAL GUEST:

- YouTube

:wink:

Yay! Now I’ll finally be able to sleep tonite. :slight_smile:

[quote=“ailemrac07”]
Yeah I remember seeing one where it was an Itchy and Scratchy episode and they were doing the ear scene and QT came on and started talking about it. It was pretty funny.
[/quote]

I remember that.

“What I basically wanted to convey with this movie is that violence is everywhere, alright? It’s even in our fucking cereals man!” Then the mouse cuts his head off. Hilarious. ;D

Simpsons is the best damn cartoon.

Evidence A:Longest running cartoon ever!

Yeah, it still is on the air isn’t it? That’s incredible!

I bet the last episode will be a very long one.

I hope I never see the day when they take The Simpsons off the air :’(

I remember watching one episode where part of the lyrics to a song they had was that they had a lot of stories to keep going and going. Haha, I’ll be able to sleep safe at night knowing that. Can’t wait for The Simpsons movie. It’ll be grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.

Uhh how long are they going to keep replaying the same old episodes… i cant stand watching this anymore… i know far to much about them too… i have to clear that stuff out of my mind…

Yeah The Simpsons rock have most of the boxsets.