• White
  • Blonde
  • Blue
  • Orange
  • Pink
  • Brown

0 voters

Mr.White because is just so fukin kewl

How can u say Mr. White he maybe the third best behind pink and blonde brown and blue cant be the best u see them for a good 3 minutes and oranges only lines are groans it has to be pink hes just so damn funny and smart

Guys, i like that you are thinkin’, but there is already a topic on this. Do a little scrolling. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

mr blonde cuz of his dance to steelers wheel & the way he sips that milkshake like the coolest MF alivE!

2nd is mr pink … i love Buscemi! His argument over being pink is just classic!

“why cant we pick ou own colors”?

he sounds like a lil boy @ school

too funny

:smiley:

Mr. Blonde gets killed, so he isn’t the best. He definatly is the coolest.

The best RD is Mr. Pink, he is a professional.

Mr. White, then Mr. Blonde, then Mr. Pink then everyone else, though it is really close between the three.

Mr. Pink all the way. he’s there for the whole movie but there’s no background for him. he’s just sitting on the sidelines watching the action, staying out of sight and saving his own ass. plus he has the best dialogue.

[quote=“taxi2insanity”]
Mr. Pink all the way. he’s there for the whole movie but there’s no background for him. he’s just sitting on the sidelines watching the action, staying out of sight and saving his own ass. plus he has the best dialogue.
[/quote]

theres no question pink has the best dialogue!

“why cant we pick our own colors” ??

LMAO

any1 else saying that wouldnt be AS funny> Buscemi is just a god amongst actors! :-*

I think Blonde is the coolest, followed closely by White and Pink…by the way, where’s the commode in this dungeon, cause I gotta take a squirt.

omg no1 voted pink :-[

I voted Pink.

i voted blue because this poll hase been made a zillion times in zillions topics

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]
I voted Pink.
[/quote]

claps good 4 U!! :smiley: ;D

I identify the most with Mr. Orange (even though he’s not terribly bright), because I’m more of a cop person than a robber person. Of the bad guys, I like the nobility of Mr. White. Mr. Pink is the funniest (plus he was right about being a pro - he’s the only survivor.) Mr.Blonde, as embodied by the great Madsen, is such a psycho s.o.b. - I was glad to see him plugged!!!

mr.blonde is the best reservoir dog :wink:

I’m torn between Mr. Blonde and Mr. Orange…aw hell, Mr. Orange rocks moose. :stuck_out_tongue:

I voted for Mr.white, even if I really love Mr.blonde.

Mr Pink all the way ;D!

Mr. Pink was the best reservoir dog, because he’s a professional :wink:. Oh yeah and also, because of the whole arguing over tipping the waitress lol that was so funny. Followed by Mr. Orange…he looked so funny getting shot it was cool lol.

Ahh, damn, who cares about who’s the best?? I voted Mr. Blonde, because he is the coolest and I liked him more than others.