Meeting joe

how do you think all of the guys met joe?

Mr Pink: Grew up with Nice Guy Eddie, a friend of the family. Real Name: Jimmy Penetti

Mr Blonde/Vic Vega: Met Nice Guy Eddie at a party for his brother Vincent Vega. They became friends.

Mr White/Larry Dimmick: Met Joe during a mob meeting in Wisconsin. Larrys original boss died and Joe offered to work with him back in the 60s. Theyve been friends ever since.

Mr Brown: Nice Guy Eddie met him at a Dodgers baseball game he attended with a group of fellow criminals. A friend of a friend. Real name: Fenton Marandino.

Mr Blue: An old friend of Joe’s, they met in a bar fight way back in the 50s. Blue has been in and out of jail his whole life.  Real Name: Archie McDonald.

Mr Orange/Freddy Newendyke: Met Joe through a local hoodlum named Long Beach Mike.

Toothpick, those back storys are so perfect. Did you make them up, and if not, where did you find this info?

[quote]Toothpick, those back storys are so perfect. Did you make them up, and if not, where did you find this info?[/quote]

Thanks LMF.

I pretty much made it all up. Except for the obvious backstories mentioned in the film.

shit toothpick your good

[quote]

Thanks LMF.

I pretty much made it all up. Except for the obvious backstories mentioned in the film. [/quote]

Fuck man, my hat goes off to you.