Why DO U THINK RESERVOIR DOGS IS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE

8)I think its a good movie because its really unpredictable and even with all the mistakes its still a great movie 8)

starkey you’re a funny motherfucker.

I think reservoir dogs is a great movie because of the dialogue and the music

thats a nice way to welcome new people tot he forum, any way i like it for the same reson as the admin, except I would also like to add story line.

Hasselhoff: "Get this free kid when you buy this car!"

Coleman: "Wat u talkin bout Hasselhoff?"

Anyways, Dogs is a great movie cause of the acting. Without those actors, i wonder how Dogs, and Tarantino’s career, would have ended up.

[quote]

Anyways, Dogs is a great movie cause of the acting. Without those actors, i wonder how Dogs, and Tarantino’s career, would have ended up.[/quote]

Have to disagree with that. Dogs is great because of the dialogue, period. A great screenplay can make even the worst of actors look decent. Not to say all the actors in Dogs weren’t brilliant, cause they were.

i dont see y blonde is so gr8 he fukin scares the shit out of me

[quote]Starkey is a gay motherfuker who fuks men ;D[/quote]

Well unless i’m mistaken. i don’t think i know what “fuks” is but i’ll give you a 8/10 for effort

I don’t care what you think Mr. White. ÂÂ

ÂÂ

i thought that this fourm was for putting up specific reasons for loven’ or hatin’ the movies. This thread is to broad

[quote]

i don’t think i know what “fuks” is…[/quote]

fuks is short for fucks…you’re welcome

[quote]i thought that this fourm was for putting up specific reasons for loven’ or hatin’ the movies.[/quote]

Not quite sure what “loven’” means but I’ll give ya 9/10 for effort.

Just playin guys, anyway, I like Res Dogs because of the dialogue and the likeability of otherwise evil and demented characters that would normally be unlikeable in an average-joe movie.

I like reservoir dogs because every time i watch it my legs start screaming obcenities, like “BALL CHASER” and “GOLFS WITH BALLS”

because you get pissed off at the end when every single guy dies. no matter who you were rooting for you lose. i love movies that piss me off.

thing is Mr. White was to fucking lazy to change his mistake for writing “fuks” Loven’ in a word used many a time. i give myslef little credit for effort.

[quote]thing is Mr. White was to fucking lazy to change his mistake for writing “fuks” Loven’ in a word used many a time. i give myslef little credit for effort. [/quote]

Agreed, Bad MotherFucker. Who cares about fucking typos? Oh MY GOD YOU MADE A TYPO IM GOING TO POST ABOUT YOUR TYPO AND CALL YOU A FAGGOT.

How immature is that?!

[quote]thing is Mr. White was to fucking lazy to change his mistake for writing “fuks” Loven’ in a word used many a time. i give myslef little credit for effort. [/quote]
Starkey, Myslef isn’t a word either.

[quote]

Have to disagree with that. Dogs is great because of the dialogue, period. A great screenplay can make even the worst of actors look decent. Not to say all the actors in Dogs weren’t brilliant, cause they were.[/quote]

True, the dialogue was fantastic, but it certainly helped that actors like Keitel, Madson, Roth, Buscemi & others were in it

It was a fucken joke. Wow. but for my mistake… 3/10 because of the law.

[quote]It was a fucken joke. Wow. but for my mistake… 3/10 because of the law. [/quote]

“fucken” isn’t a word, you idiot.

hehe, I posted this just to piss you off, Starkey :wink:

yeah, i was asking for it.

i think this thread is

All those reasons are very true, dialouge, acting, etc… but it’s the content, also. You’re watching the lives of these men, not just their carreer as in other gangster movies. It draws you in and makes you feel like you know them.

It’s a great feeling. ;D