Reservoir Dogs, The Video Game - I need some answers!

Hello. I’m just wondering, does QT have ANYTHING to do with the making of the video game? I would check, but I’m lazy XD. And, anyone know who will be acting for Joe and Eddie, as the actors are dead… And what about the ones who don’t want to reprise their role as the character they played? Only person I know who is doing it again is Micheal Madson…

[quote=“Jawsh”]
Hello. I’m just wondering, does QT have ANYTHING to do with the making of the video game? I would check, but I’m lazy XD. And, anyone know who will be acting for Joe and Eddie, as the actors are dead… And what about the ones who don’t want to reprise their role as the character they played? Only person I know who is doing it again is Micheal Madson…
[/quote]

Yeah, Mike Madsen is actually the only original Dog to be part of this video game. The rest are gonna be sound-alikes.

As for Quentin’s involvement, I have no idea. I’ll look it up some more.

Thanks for that. :slight_smile: I have tried to look it up, but I couldn’t find anything. None of it was about the video game, just the movie.

They’re going to be sound alikes and they arent going to look like they’re real life counter parts either…

[quote=“Nalliac”]
They’re going to be sound alikes and they arent going to look like they’re real life counter parts either…
[/quote]

They’re not? Damn.

I saw a demo, it was a little over three minutes, it was Mr.Blonde going around with a hostage. He started out in a mall and made his way out, the cops don’t shoot unless you kill the hostage or you start abusing the hostage. Comes out in september, I’ll be buying it.

I’ll probably get it, or rent it and blast through it. My guess is it might be on the short side, so we’ll see.

Michael Madsen is playing Blonde though, thank god.

They won’t look like their movie counter parts?! Damn. So, no smooth looking Mr. White, or shrimpy looking Mr. Pink?? Awww. Well, at least Mr. Blonde still looks good. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately not.

It probably will be short, but I don’t care just as long as it’s fun.

The important thing is, Mr. Blonde does look like Michael Madsen and looks like him. The rest, meh, still looking foward to it.

New trailer available, head on to http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=2716

Michael Madsen shouldnt pursue a career in radio. This trailer looks better than most of the other ones I’ve seen.

[quote=“Nalliac”]
I’ll probably get it, or rent it and blast through it. My guess is it might be on the short side, so we’ll see.

Michael Madsen is playing Blonde though, thank god.
[/quote]
The best part in the film I guess(or it should be Harvey Keitel’s), so he should better play it in the VG.

I’m stilll pissed about this game. One of the most interesting aspects of the movie was that you never saw the heist, and you never knew how Mr. Blonde managed to show up at the rendezvous, and you never knew how Mr. Blue died or how Pink was captured, because QT wanted to leave it up to your imagination. You know what? I don’t want to see the heist. It will ruin the picture in my mind of how it went down. Dammit.

welll theres a very easy decision for you to make, not too hard, DON’T BUY THA GAME.

simple

only curious people like myself will be buying this game cuz i like RESERVOIR DOGS none the less.

[quote=“Coffee Shop”]
I’m stilll pissed about this game. One of the most interesting aspects of the movie was that you never saw the heist, and you never knew how Mr. Blonde managed to show up at the rendezvous, and you never knew how Mr. Blue died or how Pink was captured, because QT wanted to leave it up to your imagination. You know what? I don’t want to see the heist. It will ruin the picture in my mind of how it went down. Dammit.
[/quote]

If I buy the game it won’t ruin it for me.

Like DangerMouse said, I’ll be buying because I like Reservoir Dogs.

I have some artwork inspired by reservoir dogs, its 5000 dollars, because you like reservoir dogs, will you please buy it from me?

I don’t have that kind of money, lol.

But, it also looks good - that could be another reason why I am buying it.

It looks pretty good indeed! :smiley:

I like that madsen lends his voice and I hope it will be fun to play! That is the only thing I am worried about though, that it isnt boring as hell to play…

Ow well, I went crazy when I heard the reservoir dogs and pulp fiction references in “mafia” so i will probably love this…:stuck_out_tongue:

I just wish this one came out 8 years ago when I actually cared for videogames.

Yeah, I wish I cared for them like I once did, now I hardly play games…maybe some tetris now and then, or some multi of goldeneye…but I havent been playing games with real joy since a couple of years or so…

[quote=“DangerMouse”]
welll theres a very easy decision for you to make, not too hard, DON’T BUY THA GAME.

simple

only curious people like myself will be buying this game cuz i like RESERVOIR DOGS none the less.
[/quote]

When did I say I didn’t like Reservoir Dogs? I love the movie, I just think the game will take some of the mystery out of the movie. I’m gonna be buying it as well, I mean it does look good. No need for sarcasm.