Reservoir Dogs Theatre Performance Rights

Can anyone help me secure the rights for a theatre performance of ‘Reservoir Dogs’?

0 voters

I would like to stage ‘Reservoir Dogs’ in the theatre. I am the Artisitic Director of a theatre company based in the UK.

Does anyone know of any other theatre companies who have produced ‘Reservoir Dogs’?

I am asking this as I need to make contact with anyone who has secured the performaing rights from ‘Reservoir Dogs’ from Tarantino’s agents as I am having no luck in reaching anyone who can help me.

I have conatcted William Morris Agency but I am not getting any replies.

Ideally, it would be good to contact the producer/director of any theatre companies who have staged ‘Reservoir Dogs’.

Many thanks for your assistance.

I don’t know if this will help you, but some time back there was a stageplay of Reservoir Dogs here in the Netherlands.

Maybe this will help:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/2003-0 … views3.php”>http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/2003-09-18/stage_theatrereviews3.php</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
I don’t know if this will help you, but some time back there was a stageplay of Reservoir Dogs here in the Netherlands.
[/quote]

??? I gotta see this

So do I, I missed it :stuck_out_tongue: I saw it on posters and everything, but I forgot about it.

[quote=“petalpalmer”]I would like to stage ‘Reservoir Dogs’ in the theatre. I am the Artisitic Director of a theatre company based in the UK.

Does anyone know of any other theatre companies who have produced ‘Reservoir Dogs’?

I am asking this as I need to make contact with anyone who has secured the performaing rights from ‘Reservoir Dogs’ from Tarantino’s agents as I am having no luck in reaching anyone who can help me.

Ideally, it would be good to contact the producer/director of any theatre companies who have staged ‘Reservoir Dogs’.

Many thanks for your assistance.[/quote]

Hi petapalmer,

I was wondering if you had any success in finding out or securing the rights for Reservoir Dogs. I’m writing from Australia and also want to put on a stage version.

Thanks,

Mark

[quote=“petalpalmer”]I would like to stage ‘Reservoir Dogs’ in the theatre. I am the Artisitic Director of a theatre company based in the UK.

Many thanks for your assistance.[/quote]

Hi petapalmer,

I am involved in the theatre in Australia and am also looking into staging RD as a play. Did you have any luck securing the rights? Could you give me any advice before I start the process?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi, I hope you had success with your endeavour.

My colleagues and I are going through the exact same struggle now. We’ve also contacted other theatres who staged it successfully, but only one got back to me and sadly, though she told me they staged an adaptation, she couldn’t supply specifics on whose adaptation or how they secured permissions for said adaptation.

Did you have any luck? Could you please share with me your secrets, if so? We are getting desperate and there are rumours that someone else in our theatre community is going to run away with our idea before we can make it official - - and we have such delicious ideas, too!

Ever grateful for your help, if you can.