Questions and Answers, your thoughts?

1. How the hell do Mr.Blue and Mr.Brown die?

2. Why do you think Mr.Orange shoots the lady driving her car when he himself is a cop???

3. Have you ever noticed who the very first person is to shoot off their gun in the ending standoff scene?

4. If “K-Billy’s super sounds of the 70’s” didn’t host all the movie’s music, would you still enjoy the movie the same, (honestly?)

5. Quentin used Vick Vega for Mr.Blonde in Reservoir dogs, but why did he use such a close related name “vince vega” in pulp fiction???

I’m thinking that they could possibly be brothers? sorry if I sound stupid, if this question has been discussed before and most everyone knows it

6. Is there a relation between K-Billy radio and Kill Bill???

1. How the hell do Mr.Blue and Mr.Brown die?

Blue: unknown, Brown: shot in the head by the cops

2. Why do you think Mr.Orange shoots the lady driving her car when he himself is a cop???

he got shot, a normal reaction would be to shoot back, cop or no cop

3. Have you ever noticed who the very first person is to shoot off their gun in the ending standoff scene?

i think it’s White, not sure, could be Eddie

4. If “K-Billy’s super sounds of the 70’s” didn’t host all the movie’s music, would you still enjoy the movie the same, (honestly?)

i probably would, but in a diffrent way

5. Quentin used Vick Vega for Mr.Blonde in Reservoir dogs, but why did he use such a close related name “vince vega” in pulp fiction???

I’m thinking that they could possibly be brothers? sorry if I sound stupid, if this question has been discussed before and most everyone knows it

they are brothers, Quentin said it a few times

6. Is there a relation between K-Billy radio and Kill Bill???

don’t think so

Yeah, I just never saw that interview, sorry…so forget # 5 then.

*I know they say Mr.Brown is shot in the head by the cops…but it just seems unexplainable when they got to the scene…and why they would just kill him instantly…he didn’t actually commit a crime .

mm never thought about number 6