You know you're obsessed with Reservoir Dogs when

… when

1. You walk down the streets in slow motion
  2. You wear cheap black and white suits
  3. You meet with your black acting teacher on rooftops and you act out pot-buying scenes
  4. You cut people’s ears of listening to Steeler’s Wheel
  5. your boss asks you why you cheated your colleages you say “if they hadn’t done, what I told them not to do, they’d still be employed”

You know you’re obsessed with Reservoir Dogs when you create topics called: You know you’re obsessed with Reservoir Dogs when…

:stuck_out_tongue:

you try to fuck your friend in his daddy’s office

1.) You always try to find deeper meanings in Madonna’s lyrics

2.) You turn into a psychopathic asshole everytime you listen to "Stuck in the Middle"

3.) You drive around town with a cop in your trunk

4.) You tell a restaurant waitress she has to suck your dick if she’s to expect a tip from you

[quote=“The Seb”]
… when

2) You wear cheap black and white suits
[/quote]

Theres a big outdoor hippy drugfest in my hometown every summer, and this year me and a few of my friends are gonna wear cheap suits, cuz we’re really lame. It may just confuse us when we’re all fucked up, but itll be easier to find each other.

[quote=“Seb”]1) You walk down the streets in slow motion[/quote]

Done that.

[quote=“Seb”]2) You wear cheap black and white suits[/quote]

Done that, and continue to do it everytime possible.

[quote=“Scarface”]
3.) You drive around town with a cop in your trunk
[/quote]

haha

In your address book, there is a japanese person named Toby.

When you get shot in the head while driving, and you still manage to live a good 5 or 10 minutes.

[quote=“CopperHead”]
[/quote]

Oh my God i have to go do that right now… :-X

You walk around with a clown to left of you and a joker to the right, so you’re stuck in the middle.

You carry around a fake ear for no apparent reason.

You eat fries and drink sodas after a killing spree.

Anytime you need to pee you say "Where’s the commode in this dungeon, I need to take a squirt."

You put the lime in the coconut and shake it all up.

the only music u lisent to is little green bag and stuck in the middle with you

[quote=“CopperHead”]
[/quote]

hehe i have a fake ear and i have a Toby in my address book (But it aint Japanese, Toby IS CHINESE, they say it in the film) Toby Wong.

[quote=“Angel”]
hehe i have a fake ear and i have a Toby in my address book (But it aint Japanese, Toby IS CHINESE, they say it in the film) Toby Wong.
[/quote]

“I got Maddona’s big dick comin’ out of my left ear. And Tony the jap… I don’t know what coming out of my right.”

-Mr. White

That is ignorance on the part of mr white. The fact of the matter is that Toby is Chinese.

Joe Cabot: “Oh, Toby’s that little Chinese girl”

You know your obsessed with Reservoir Dogs when you can remeber whether ‘Toby’ is Chinese or Japanese :wink:

lol, but Toby Wong isn’t even a Japanese name. It is undeniably Chinese.

you’re friends give you a simple nickname, and if you don’t like it, you argue about it.

[quote=“Black Mamba!”]
you’re friends give you a simple nickname, and if you don’t like it, you argue about it.
[/quote] haha lol :smiley:

You know you’re obsessed with Reservoir Dogs when…

You tie someone to a chair pour gasoline over him and cut his ear off, because you think he has information.

that’s not obsessed with a film… then you’re just a maniac.

You know you’re obsessed with Reservoir Dogs when you buy posters made out of the words of the film and then watch the film while following the script on the poster.