WHO's TONY?

If you watch Dogs you’ll see 2 signs in it that read “TONY DONT PARK HERE” on the wall outside the warehouse and one inside that says “TONY WATCH YOUR HEAD”.

Who do YOU think Tony is?

Who is Tony? Why, he’s the giant, retarded, friendly neighborhood janitor, of course. :wink:

[quote]If you watch Dogs you’ll see 2 signs in it that read “TONY DONT PARK HERE” on the wall outside the  warehouse and one inside that says “TONY WATCH YOUR HEAD”.

Who do YOU think Tony is? [/quote]

I think it's Tony "Rocky Horror", Antwon Rockamora.  He needs to watch his head after falling four stories and busting through a little greenhouse garden on his way to the ground.  Someone's fuckin' with his speech impediment-havin' ass.<br/>

As for the "TONY DON'T PARK HERE". I don't know. It's late. I'm tired. And I can't think of anything witty right now that connects Tony Rocky Horror to that statement. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

M.W.

TONY DANZA

Tony Montana maine. 8)

"TONY WATCH YOUR HEAD"

In Scarface Al Pacino alomost hit his head on the edge of the pool when he got shot.

"TONY DON’T PARK HERE"

I’m all ears

PULP DOG

I like the scarface theory the best.

"TONY WATCH YOUR HEAD"

Nice, I could never make out the first word and that always bothered me. The Scarface theory sounds the best.

i think its tony rocky horror

[quote] i think its tony rocky horror[/quote]

Thats already been said.

Maybe the “Tony don’t park here” is Scarface too. Maybe the person who put up the sign didn’t want Tony parking that crazy ass lepord skin car in that spot. Just a thought, crazy, but a thought

I always thought it said ‘Tony mind your head’ but then I’d just tell myself I was being stupid. It did REALLY bother me though, so I’m glad I now know what it says AND was right