Why Blonde is the coolest

This war has been raging on long enough. Whenever the debate comes up, I notice the trend of Blonde vs. Pink; who’s the coolest? Don’t as me why Pink is up there (if it were up to me, White would be second), but public opinion has chosed Blonde and Pink neck and neck, regarding the suavest Dog. I am hear to tell you with a resounding roar that Mr. Blonde, Vic Vega, brother of the late Vince Vega, cousin of Suzanne Vega, is the coolest Reservoir Dog.

Why? Well look at the reasons;

1. He looks the coolest.

Come on, would you rather look like the greaser with a five o’clock shadow, or bug eyed rat man?

2. He has the coolest lines.

The DVD packages is enough proof of this. “If they hadn’t done what I told them not to do, they’d still be alive.” “I don’t give a good fuck what you know, but I’m gunna torture you anyway.” “Are you gunna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gunna bite?” Anyone here spouting of Pink lines? I didnt think so.

3. He’s in the coolest scene.

Mr. Blonde is in the defining scene of Reservoir Dogs; the ear scene. Blonde doing a jig to “Stuck in the Middle With You” is without words cool. Pink…well…his rant about tipping was cool…i guess…

4. Mr. Blonde dies.

He isn’t busted by the feds like Mr. Pink

5. Background info

We actually get to know the Vic Vega character, Pink is just there. We know he’s a whiner and says “Fuck” alot. And that he knew Joe since childhood. But Vic has commrodery with Eddie, and stook up for Joe. Sure Pink might have done that, but how are we to know?

There you have it. Undeniable proof that Mr. Blonde is the coolest Reservoir Dog. :wink:

-Drexl

No need for an explanation. He just is.

I think Pink is cooler. Blonde is pretty cool, but not as awesome as Pink. He says fuck a lot, he doesn’t tip, he gets called a faggot by Joe, he complains about everything, he steals a car, PLUS he’s the only one that gets away with the jewels. Yeah, some say he didn’t get away, but QT said that it’s up to the viewer whether he got away or not. Similar in the way QT said that it’s up to us to decide what’s really in the briefcase in Pulp Fiction. Pink has plenty of memorable lines too. Just as many as Blonde.

Pink’s got plent memorable lines, eh? Well…out with them! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Pink is cooler because he reminds me more of Eli Wallach’s character in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly than any of the other characters in the movie.

hmmmm…Tuco=Mr. Pink eh? Well, both are very ugly. :wink:

lol

"Hey Blooooooooondeeeeeee, do you know what you are? You’re a stinking son of a…"

A lot of people I know, say that Pink is the coolest, however, I think that my favorite dog is… Mr. Brown! That awsome Madonna speech, Mr. Shit, plus it doesn’t hurt that he is played by THE MAN HIMSELF!

But that’s just me.

Well, mr.fancypants qtfightclub, you are obviously a fucking moron. and the opinions of fucking morons aren’t what you might call valid in a sophisticated establishment such as tarantino.info. if i were you, i would saunter your mr.shit-kissing ass right back out the door you came in, lest you find your ass capped.

dig?

and another thing, mr.fancypants pimpass drexl. anybody who says blonde is coolest, especially over pink, is a fucking moron. and i think we all know how i feel about fucking morons, don’t we boys? if you need proof, just ask the broken remains of mr.qtfightclubshitassroadkill over there. he should be able to talk alright, he still has a few teeth.

dig?

OK, let me add something MR. Fancypants Suckass Eats da Dick. Eat Da Dick is a fucking moron for making his fucking first two posts troll bullshit just to make this topic all screwed up. Don’t be a suckass fancypants fucking moron bitch. Don’t fart people’s thread and call em bullshit names for no reason. Get a life. Go to Eatsdadick.com and order a superdickeater2000 online, dick eater. aaaaaaaaaaaaaand scene. Troll.

dig?

let’s not make this ugly, mr.storage. there’s no reason for such hostility, especially within this respectable establishment of tarantino.net. if you have qualms, i suggest you and i take them outdoors and settle them. man to man.

that said, i have a few comments on your…interesting post.

1.you may have misread, but my name is actually “eats da butt,” not “eats da dick.” it’s an easy mistake to make, though. i’m just saying, take a little more time when you read things, because some people may not be as forgiving as me.

2. i’m not sure what that whole thing about ‘trolling’ means, but as far as “staying on topic” goes…mr.pink is the coolest, and anyone who says different is just plain wrong. even you, drexl.

also i send my sincerest apologies to the family of qtfightclub.

dig?

EatsDaButt. this site is about peoples opinions. just because yours differ from others, doesn’t make you all high and mighty. just because you don’t have anything interesting to say, and you have some free time because your dad’s sick of jacking you off, doesn’t mean that you can get pissed at other people for no reason.

Anyway. Mr. pink is my favorite. i just like the way he acts. it’s pretty funny and entertaining. also, he’s the only one who knows that they were set up (besides mr. orange) and he makes a lot of sense with everything he says. but that’'s just my OPINION.

EatsDaButt: I’m always highly amused by people who waste their own fuckin time just to insult people online. If you don’t like this “sophisticated establishment” known as tarantino.info, then why waste your time insulting it and the people who are sophisticated enough to post on it? Do you get off on insulting faceless internet personalities? I bet your butt-eating dumb ass that you do. If you really enjoy it so much, just say so and I’ll start an insult post and I can guarentee that you’ll lose.

Oh what the hell let’s start now:

BadMotherFucker: I see you’re just as much of a fuckin genius as always. That line about his dad jackin him off? Beautiful. :wink:

[quote]…and i think we all know how i feel about fucking morons, don’t we boys? if you need proof, just ask the broken remains of mr.qtfightclubshitassroadkill over there. he should be able to talk alright, he still has a few teeth.

dig?[/quote]

Wow. I can’t believe that a QT fan (if you really are), would insult another fan for their opinion on who they think is the coolest dog. It’s not like I called your mother a whore.

Go EatDaUnwipedButt asshole.

dig?

Ok, here’s the order of coolness;

Blonde (obviously)

White (way better than Pink)

Pink

Brown (cool lines galore)

Orange (i just dont like that guy)

Blue (poor Bunker, we hardly knew ye)

Thats it, no questions asked.

On a side note; Where the fuck do you get off, EatsdaButt? My suggestion to you is to chill the fuck out, or get off the board. Is there a mod anywhere to ban this dumbshit? dig?

who DOESN’T eat da butt everyonce and awile? Give the ninny fucktard a break. :wink: ;D ::slight_smile:

Fuck that, I’d barely have the guts to eat pussy! I ain’t gettin my dick, hands, or mouth anywhere near the butthole. Yes, I know the pussy is near the butthole, but work with me here, you know what I mean. :o

thank you very much deaner, it just came to me like poetry. i’m glad most of you agree with me, and for those of you who don’t, that’s your opinion and i completely respect it.

[quote]Fuck that, I’d barely have the guts to eat pussy! I ain’t gettin my dick, hands, or mouth anywhere near the butthole. Yes, I know the pussy is near the butthole, but work with me here, you know what I mean.  :o[/quote]

AH HAH HAH HAH!!!

Give it a try,  just make sure she’s clean.

tHis forum thread is turning into erotic literature.

I cupped her breasts as  I slowly penetrated her from behind. She let out a light “yipe” as I did so, I slowed down, then thrusted harder. She looked over her shoulder at me and gave me a slight smile…a dirty smile…“Don’t slow down”…

Oooookkkkkkkkkkkk  :o