Too Much Merch?

The other day, I was looking for QT stuff on eBay, and I saw some RD fishing lures! actually liscensed by Artisan! do you guys think that all the RD merchandice that is out, might just be too much?

I think it’s funny considering the movie came out 11 years ago. 8)

But hey, link me to those lures! My grandpas a fisherman! ;D

the auction has ended, but keep checking, they might turn up again. I wouldve gotten them, but they were $50!!!

DAMNIT! $50 bucks for something your most likely to lose in a lake?! HAH!

I’ll wait a couple months after there not so hot. :slight_smile:

the Artisan are weird motherfuckers… consider the different-cover craze they did with Reservoir Dogs DVD. far off …

I don’t mind all the merchandise. And I certainly don’t mind the Reservoir Dogs video game they coming out for Gamecube. ;D

i personally want to get the marvin nash 12" doll to go next to my ash. i just think those are so stupid they’re funny. maybe i could have ash cutting of marvin’s ear with the chainsaw.

[quote]i personally want to get the marvin nash 12" doll to go next to my ash. i just think those are so stupid they’re funny. maybe i could have ash cutting of marvin’s ear with the chainsaw.[/quote]

What Ash are you talking about?

[quote]

[/quote]

Dude, Ash (Bruce Campbell) from Evil Dead! You know him!

ebay really is a good source for props, autographs or press material…

tried to bid for Kill Bill press folders, got outbid… damn

[quote]

[/quote]

the 12" ash from army of darkness (with removable chainsaw hand and 100% cotton cape. mmmmm mmmm good.)