Rumors: I hate them! please help me!

ok, i have heard so many rumors about res dogs that its pissing me off! now i don’t know who to believe, its a different story with everyone. here is a recent rumor i have heard. i cant figure it out is this true: because of low budget, the editor from res dogs didn’t use a computer. that he/she cut the film and pasted it like in older movies?

it sounds like bull to me, but does anyone really know?

i dont think many editors used computers in 1992.

people back then had editing rooms with tons of monitors and tapes running all across the room, that’s how you cutted back then.

oh, i didn’t know that. sorry for asking, but i just got into QT and i dont know what to believe! a lot of people just tell me bull. it’s annoying. then when i ask it in the forum, everyone assumes i’m a fucking retard who doesnt know shit about QT.

[quote]oh, i didn’t know that. sorry for asking, but i just got into QT and i dont know what to believe! a lot of people just tell me bull. it’s annoying. then when i ask it in the forum, everyone assumes i’m a fucking retard who doesnt know shit about QT.[/quote]

Dude no offense, but nobody really fucking cares. It’s not necessary to be so self conscious. It’s just a forum, chill the fuck out. Be cool. Be like the Phonz. What’s Phonzie like? He’s cool.

8)

youre right, why should i give a fuck about the bullshit rumors? i just gotta be cool like the Fonz… 8)