Every Dog has it's day? Dog Eat Dog?

I’m sure you know AC/DC. If you don’t, shoot yerself ;D

Well one damn cool song ( they are all cool, but still) is called DOG EAT DOG (on the Let There Be Rock Album). And I read the lyrics and there are some similarities to Reservoir Dogs.

1. The title “DOG EAT DOG” and the production company “DOG EAT DOG”
  2. the line “…every dog has it’s day”…

I am sure there is no real connection, but when I read it I thought that’s funny though.

Maybe Tarantino listened to ACDC? The song is from 1977, so why not? :wink:

Rock on

www.ac-dc.net

Both phrases are fairly common. “Dog Eat Dog” was just the name chosen for the company because of the title, I’m guessing. “Every Dog has it’s day” was also placed in the trailer for the same reasons. They both seem to fit it pretty good, don’t you think?

Eat Cat too

[quote]Eat Cat too[/quote]

:wink:

oh yeah, i remember that song. maybe QT does listen to them. AC/DC rocks yeah!!!

[quote=“Sebastian”]
I’m sure you know AC/DC. If you don’t, shoot yerself ;D

Well one damn cool song ( they are all cool, but still) is called DOG EAT DOG (on the Let There Be Rock Album). And I read the lyrics and there are some similarities to Reservoir Dogs.

1. The title “DOG EAT DOG” and the production company “DOG EAT DOG”
  2. the line “…every dog has it’s day”…

I am sure there is no real connection, but when I read it I thought that’s funny though.

Maybe Tarantino listened to ACDC? The song is from 1977, so why not? :wink:

Rock on

www.ac-dc.net
    [/quote]

I only just noticed that.

Also we all remember the RR/QT shirts which was a rip from the acdc logo. So maybe Quentin was inspired by the song.

GEEZUSS! You dug up a topic from 2002? Sebby was but a wee teenage boy back then. Wow. That is some shit.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
GEEZUSS! You dug up a topic from 2002? Sebby was but a wee teenage boy back then. Wow. That is some shit.
[/quote]

I purposely tried to find the oldest topic i could find.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]
I purposely tried to find the oldest topic i could find.
[/quote]

And I will purposely befriend you. We’ll be BFF’s. Then I’ll tell you I’m going to send you an awesome piece of QT memorabilia. Then I will betray your trust… For when you give me your address, I will come to your house and smack you upside the head.

And I will purposely befriend you. We’ll be BFF’s. Then I’ll tell you I’m going to send you an awesome piece of QT memorabilia. Then I will betray your trust… For when you give me your address, I will come to your house and smack you upside the head.

[/quote]

well theres not much to say about that.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]
well theres not much to say about that.

[/quote]

Even though I’ve laid out my evil scheme, you’ll still fall for it. You know why? Because YOU ain’t as evil as you say you are… You’re the good guy… And the good guy ALWAYS falls into the trap.

Even though I’ve laid out my evil scheme, you’ll still fall for it. You know why? Because YOU ain’t as evil as you say you are… You’re the good guy… And the good guy ALWAYS falls into the trap.
[/quote]

No im the evil one and your scheme wont go ahead because it just wont.

Well since we are doing connections, the radio dj was name K. Billy, and one of Tarantino’s films is Kill Bill. K.Bill-K.Billy??? coincidence? conspiracy?

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]
No im the evil one and your scheme wont go ahead because it just wont.
[/quote]

Baaah. If you were evil, you’d have been able to think up a better comeback than that. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“G”]
Well since we are doing connections, the radio dj was name K. Billy, and one of Tarantino’s films is Kill Bill. K.Bill-K.Billy??? coincidence? conspiracy?
[/quote]

No, in RD the Station was KBILLY. Fuck, I’m so mean, and evil.

Baaah. If you were evil, you’d have been able to think up a better comeback than that. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, in RD the Station was KBILLY. Fuck, I’m so mean, and evil.
[/quote]

But still, coincidence? KBILLY in Res. Dogs, and then Kill Bill.

[/quote]

ok when you come to arrive at my house I would have a gun and would blow your brains out then I will gouge out your eyeballs and skullfuck you.

[quote=“G”]
But still, coincidence? KBILLY in Res. Dogs, and then Kill Bill.
[/quote]

Yeah, I had the same thought, years ago. I was like. Wow. Quentin really has a thing for “billy’s” Rock-a-Billy in MBFBD, K-BILLY in RD, and Kill Bill. Yeah.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]
ok when you come to arrive at my house I would have a gun and would blow your brains out then I will gouge out your eyeballs and skullfuck you.
[/quote]

Sheeeit. I’m from Texas. That sounds like fucking foreplay to me, boy.

Sheeeit. I’m from Texas. That sounds like fucking foreplay to me, boy.
[/quote]

People from Texas must be fucked in the head. Get it.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]
People from Texas must be fucked in the head. Get it.
[/quote]

Oh yeah I get it. Do you?