Reservoir Dogs movie references

You know this game, list every movie that is referred to in Reservoir Dogs, title, director, what scene, why etc… just like we did with Kill Bill and so on…

ooh like that

"like charles bronson in ‘The Great Escape’ (1963)"

“dead as ‘Dillinger’ (1945)”

“Get Christie Love” (1974) (the name they are looking for is Teresa Graves btw)

“muthafucka, im watchin ‘The Lost Boys’ (1986)”

Mr Blue is “Dead as Dillinger� and Laurence Tierney (gangleader Joe Cabot) played Dillinger in 1945 for Monogram Pictures, the company to whom Jean-Luc Godard dedicated A Bout de Souffle.

The café, where Mr Orange meets up with his superior, is Johnie’s Coffee Shop, 6101 Wilshire Boulevard at Fairfax Avenue (a familiar location – it’s where Anthony Edwards receives news of impending apocalypse in the underrated thriller Miracle Mile

(took that from http://www.movie-locations.com/movies/r/reservoir.html)

The title for the film comes from a combination of two other movies. Tarantino, not very good at speaking French, always referred to Au revoir les enfants (1987) simply as “that Reservoir movie”. He also is a big Sam Peckinpah fan, and likes his film Straw Dogs (1971). So he combined the two titles to get “Reservoir Dogs”.

(from imdb.com)

There’s also a reference to The Wild Bunch(69), i just dont remember the scene

In an interview for BBC’s ‘Omnibus’ Quentin said he was influenced by a particular moment from ‘Casualties of War’. This was the “look into my eyes” moment. He said he took the ‘feel’ of that scene and used it for when Mr. Orange says, "Look into my eyes, Larry. I…won’t…tell…anybody."

But as we’re talking about references is Mr. White’s line about somebody thinking he’s Charles Bronson a reference to Michael Winner’s ‘Death Wish’?

[quote]MR. WHITE: When you’re dealing with a store like this, they’re insured up the ass. They’re not supposed to give you and resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer or an employee who thinks he’s Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Drops 'em right to the floor. Everyone jumps, he falls down, screaming, blood squirts out his nose. Freaks everybody out. Nobody says fuckin shit after that.[/quote]

It doesn’t say anything about a particular movie, it’s just about Bronson.