Mr Blue

does anybody know how badass Eddie Bunker actually is?

and i quote

"Has been convicted of numerous crimes since early childhood, including smashing a neighbor’s backyard incinerator with a claw hammer at 3, setting fire to a neighbor’s garage at 4 and jamming a fork in a boy’s eyeball at 15. By 17, Bunker had established himself as the Doogie Howser of the California penal system, parlaying a series of robberies, assaults and the stabbing of a prison guard into a stint in San Quentin (he was the youngest inmate there at the time).

Was a close friend of late Mexican Mafia leader, Joe “Pegleg” Morgan.

Was once convicted of a bank robbery."

He should of walked in the warehouse and shot everybody in the head while their making an as of themselves in the mexican stand off, then run away with the diamonds while all the cops outside are running around on fire cause of the booby-traps he set

Blue is the man

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]He should of walked in the warehouse and shot everybody in the head while their making an as of themselves in the mexican stand off, then run away with the diamonds while all the cops outside are running around on fire cause of the booby-traps he set

Blue is the man
[/quote]

No, Bunker is the man.

But Tarantino could show Blue more. It’d be a lot more cool if that stupid, freakin idiot White was dead and Blue in his place.

i would like to see White call Blue an asshole, watch him shut the fuck up 8)

I don’t remember, who said that Blue’s dead?

Mr. Blonde, i think.

Mr. Pink: Mr. Blue is dead?

Joe: Dead as Dillinger

[quote=“Bleach”]
No, Bunker is the man.

But Tarantino could show Blue more. [/quote]

I think too that you could have seen a little bit more Bunker, just like you could have seen a little bit more Mr. Brown/QT…

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I think too that you could have seen a little bit more Bunker, just like you could have seen a little bit more Mr. Brown/QT…
[/quote]

Nah, it’s one of the funniest things how Brown walks down the street smiling and totally optimistic and then we hear that he’s dead. Plus more funny for those who were willing to see Tarantino more.

yep. Everyone, please, read all his books. They’re really great.

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
does anybody know how badass Eddie Bunker actually is?

Was a close friend of late Mexican Mafia leader, Joe “Pegleg” Morgan.

[/quote]

Ha, me and my brothers call my mum pegleg

Man, it sounds like Bunker got a pay check early in the movie, just like John Carradine: He plays the character in the movie for a few lines, then he’s dead or missing in the next scene.

Did anybody here know that Jon Voight’s character in Heat is based on Eddie Bunker?

i love that

wow really? haha never knew that, cool!

Why is Mr Blue in the movie he does say a word.

He looks like 10 years older than the rest of them.

Also its meant to only be a 5 man job with him its 6. No wonder why they fuck up so badly.

Everyone’s got there place in the movie he dont!

well, in every Gang there’s a guy who’s just there to do the job. He’s not a leader, he isn’t important, he might just be a good guy who does a good job at giving a hand. maybe driving the car, or pointing the gun at the customers

The guy says like 10 words in the whole movie but has like the best line of the entire script: “What’s special, taking you in the back and suck your dick?” He always cracks me up when he says that.

Blue is a veteran, he and Joe grew up together, he’s the guy that’s always part of the crew, like Nice Guy Eddie, he and Joe started a syndicate together but for some reason Joe made it to boss and Blue stayed a low class gangster, probably because he did alot of time and missed his chance to become a don, he and Blonde handle crows controle, he’s ruthless, he punches women in the face for looking at him wrong and i wouldn’t be surprised if he had his gun to a kid’s head before the sniper took him out

atleast that’s my interpretation of the man 8)

He’s the kind of guy who isn’t asked any questions in the jail, he’s the instant boss the moment he walks in his cell.

Just look at every single one of them. Everybody would get fucked in the ass except Blue. A fact.

Too bad he didnt get more screen time…

Mr. Blue is one bad motha fucka 8)