RD Wallets

Does anyone out there have a Reservoir Dogs wallet? To coincide witht he 10 year anniversary, Paul Frank (that guy who makes monkeys, I think) made a small number of RD wallets. There’s on for Blonde, Orange, White, and Brown, if I’m not mistaken. The only difference is the interior color of the wallet. I got Blonde. It’s pretty cool, but not something you would actually carry your cash in. Like those Kubrick things, it’s a little too cute.

where did you get it?

I don’t know about you but I’d rather have a “bad mother fucker” wallet. You how pimpin that would be?? :smiley:

fuck all dat - I want Ordell’s carrying case

Fuck all that even MORE, I want Ordell’s ponytail goatee!

…and a beach bunny surfer gal

[quote]Fuck all that even MORE, I want Ordell’s ponytail goatee!

[/quote]

true dat - wonder how long it would take to grow something like that

I want an O.D.’ ing bitch in my house.

I got one of the bad mother fucker wallets on Ebay. there are tons of them, but they’re like 46 dollars. the font is the same but it’s not embroidered. it’s still fuckin’ worth it though cuz it kicks ass.

i have a bad mother fucker wallet that i got on ebay. its embossed and looks pretty authentic but the guy says it will never wear off (the lettering that is). well, after about 3 yrs its starting to look a bit smudgy…i wish i could find one embroiderred.

Well where did you get the RD wallets? I want one. :’(

[quote]I don’t know about you but I’d rather have a “bad mother fucker” wallet. You how pimpin that would be??  :smiley:[/quote]

Word up. I’m gonna have to buy me one of those bitches.

I’ve been serchin on the net for one and I can’t find one. Can any one help me?

[size=3]OH YUCK![/size]

“to commemorate the 10th anniversary re-release of this cult film classic, paul frank was asked to design one hundred wallets in each color of each character in the film. (mr pink, mr. orange, etc.). good luck trying to find one of these. they were never for sale.”

>:( that sucks! I’d pay alot of money for one of those. If anyone out there has one. I’ll buy it.

I would never buy one of those ugly pieces of shit. If only I could remember that site where I saw the BFM wallet.

[size=1]toothpick, i’ll sell you some crack[/size]

Here, here… don’t cry. :-*

Bad Mother Fucker wallet page

urgh those RD wallets are horriblE!!

im gonna get a Bad Mutherfucker wallet fro asos if i ever get one, its a good site, i use it allot.

u can get BAD MF tshirts & hooded tops here;

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.cool-merchandise.com/acatalo … n_180.html”>http://www.cool-merchandise.com/acatalog/Merchandise_Pulp_Fiction_180.html</LINK_TEXT>

Goddamn, there are really ugly! I never want a wallet like that. I want the BMF-wallet , but you must have a credit card to buy al that cool shit, and I don’t have one :frowning:

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]
Goddamn, there are really ugly! I never want a wallet like that. I want the BMF-wallet , but you must have a credit card to buy al that cool shit, and I don’t have one :frowning:
[/quote]

u can use a debit card as well if u use asos.com

damn, they look like crap…something that a little kid would own…all the bright colors…mmm…better buy the bad motherfucker…