your favorite quote.

Talk dogs! The cult-gangster flick. Everything about Reservoir Dogs, when the KBILLY Supersounds of the 70s continue...
Tristan
Basterd

Re: your favorite quote.

Post by Tristan » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:31 pm

I like your signture, Straw'Angel!
Kinda cute, kinda hot, kinda sexy and hysterically funny but not funny-looking signature which you could laugh at

StrawBerry_Angel
Hard Drinker

Post by StrawBerry_Angel » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:13 am

Thanks :) I just love the whole scene, I laugh my ass off everytime.
"Yeah that's easy for you to say, you're Mr. White, you have a cool sounding name. All right look if it's no big deal to be Mr. Pink, do you wanna trade?"

robertdiggs36
Real McCoy

Post by robertdiggs36 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:53 pm

How many dicks is that...a lot.

ThaDuke

Post by ThaDuke » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:35 am

"..All right, Mr. Fucking Compassion!!"

Gets me wet everytime.

robertdiggs36
Real McCoy

Post by robertdiggs36 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:51 pm

I will call a snake charmer.

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:17 pm

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...
[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]
Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...
[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:25 pm

Kilgore Trout wrote: Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...
[Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]
Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...
[Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Written down the side of mine...
[They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side]
Bullet Tooth Tony: Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!
I don't remember that happening in Reservoir Dogs.

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:27 pm

yeah....I didn't read the whole title of the thread.  I am sorry.  Here's my favorite RD quote:

Nice Guy Eddie: Did you see that daddy? Guy got me on the ground and he tried to fuck me.
Mr. Blonde: You wish.
Nice Guy Eddie: Listen Vic, I don't mind what you do, but don't try to fuck me in my father's office, I don't think of you that way. I like you a lot man, but I don't think of you that way.
Mr. Blonde: Eddie, if I was a butt cowboy, I wouldn't even throw you to the posse.
Nice Guy Eddie: Of course not, you'd keep me for yourself, you sick bastard. Four years of fuckin' punks up the ass you'd appreciate a piece of prime rib when you see one.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:29 pm

Was it the homoerotic subtext or the reference to a cowboy that makes that your favourite quote? Just curious.

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:36 pm

Ify wrote: Was it the homoerotic subtext or the reference to a cowboy that makes that your favourite quote? Just curious.
the homoerotic subtext, of course!

Cpt tonyanthony
Fucking Professional

Post by Cpt tonyanthony » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:47 pm

robertdiggs36 wrote: I will call a snake charmer.
yeah me too but i especially nice guy eddie's face after blonde says: « …….Maybe the cops got him… or they don’t »

Mr.Purple
Cowardly Lion

Post by Mr.Purple » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:43 am

Mr.White: "The choice of doin ten years, over some stupid motherfucker, aint no choice at all."
" I came this close to taken his ass out myself"

Mr.Blonde: "You gonna bark all day, little doggy. Or you gonna bite."
"If they hadn't of done, what I told em not to do. They'd still Be alive."

zeppelincheetah
Hard Drinker

Post by zeppelincheetah » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:32 am

"Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"
You get a cookie if you've seen me on Gamefaqs.

Lucio Fulci

Post by Lucio Fulci » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:44 pm

"Why am I , Mr. Pink?"

JOE: "Because your a faget alright!"

That one always gets me. Classic Quentin. Ahhhhh.

Tristan
Basterd

Post by Tristan » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:57 pm

I don't like alarm systems, Mr. White.
just loooooooooooov'it.
Kinda cute, kinda hot, kinda sexy and hysterically funny but not funny-looking signature which you could laugh at

AuthenticTexMex
Cowardly Lion

Post by AuthenticTexMex » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:31 am

"Are you gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?"

As said above. Blonde kicks ass.

Winston Wolf
Kiddo

Post by Winston Wolf » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:20 am

I'd have to put almost the whole movie here to get my favorite quote so I probably won't do that :)
I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do.

fraz 17
Cowardly Lion

Post by fraz 17 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:00 pm

Mr. Brown: Lemme tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

Annie Hall
Hard Drinker

Post by Annie Hall » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:10 pm

"Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses."
I like using it all the time...

Knoxville Kingpin
Basterd

Post by Knoxville Kingpin » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:06 am

"You're acting like a couple of niggers."
"Im sorry!" - Stuntman Mike

Image Image

Snake Eyes
Basterd

Post by Snake Eyes » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:08 pm

favorite quote

Listen kid, I'm not gonna bullshit you, all right? I don't give a good fuck what you know, or don't know, but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get... You ever listen to K-Billy's "Super Sounds of the Seventies" weekend? It's my personal favorite.

Second favorite

Mr. Blue is dead?
Dead as Dillinger.

third
Cough up a buck you cheap bastard.

armstrong
Kiddo

Post by armstrong » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:27 am

Mr. Blonde:Are you barking to me all day you small dog or bite me ?
Mr. White: What you say ! I cant hear that ! Can you say it again !
Mr. Blonde: Are you barking to me all day you small dog or bite me ?

muahahahahah

PFC Baelin Utivich
Real McCoy

Post by PFC Baelin Utivich » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:53 am

The Like A Virgin and Anit-Tipping scene was the best dialogue from the movie....sooo brilliant
EYES FORWARD!

Chris66
Kiddo

Post by Chris66 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:32 pm

My favorite quotes have to be

"If you shoot this man, you die next. Repeat. If you shoot this man, you die next"

"You, buddy, are stuck in a situation YOU created. So, if you wanna throw bad looks somewhere, throw 'em at a mirror!"

"I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job"

"Torture you? That's a good idea. I like that"

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"

"You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize"

"I don't like alarms, Mr. White"

"I don't wanna kill anybody. But if I gotta get out that door, and you're standing in my way, one way or the other, you're gettin' outta my way"

"As opposed to good?"

"Oh, I'm sure it was a beautiful scene..."

"Hey what's goin' on? Can you hear that?"

"What, did you forget your French fries, to go with the soda?"

"Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses"

"Toby? Toby Wong. Toby Wong? Toby Wong. Toby Chung?"

"Yeah, yeah, but "Mr. Brown"? That's little too close to "Mr. Shit"
"Yeah, "Mr. Pink" sounds like "Mr. Pussy". Tell you what, let me be Mr. Purple. That sounds good to me. I'm Mr. Purple"
"You're *not* Mr. Purple. Somebody from another job's Mr. Purple. You're Mr. Pink!"

;D ;D ;D

Noir_Fiction
Basterd

Post by Noir_Fiction » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:22 pm

"You're not blind, you've just got blood in your eyes"

"What, did you forget your French fries, to go with the soda?" "No, I had them already"

"How many dicks was that?"

"You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize"

"I'm hungry, let's get a taco"

"Pretend you're Don Rickles or some-fuckin'-body"

Chris66
Kiddo

Post by Chris66 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Some more I like

"You don't need proof when you have instinct"

"If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear"

"but I'm gonna torture you anyway, regardless. Not to get information. It's amusing, to me, to torture a cop. You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before. All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get"
"You ever listen to K-Billy's "Super Sounds of the Seventies" weekend? It's my personal favorite"

"Nobody did! You assholes turn the jewelry store into a wild west show, and you wonder why the cops show up? "

"And I'm very sad about that, but some fellas are lucky, and some ain't"

"You kill anybody?"
"A few cops"
"No real people?"
"Just cops"

"When I order coffee, I want it filled *six* times"

"I might break you in, Nice Guy, but I'd make you my dog's bitch"

"You kids shouldn't play so rough. Somebody's gonna start cryin"

"I mean everbody panics, everybody, things get tense, it's human nature to panic, I don't care what you name it you just can't help it"

"So, what do you suggest, we go to a hotel? We got a guy who's shot in the belly, he can't walk, he bleeds like a stuck pig, and when he's awake he screams in pain"

;D ;D ;D

nonsse
Hard Drinker

Post by nonsse » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:03 pm

"Okay, first things fuckin' last"

"We got places all over the place"

"Dead as Dillinger"

"I don't wanna kill anybody, but if I gotta get out that door and you're standing in my way, one way or another, you're gettin' outta my way"

"Guess what, I think I'm parked in the red zone"

Mister Green
Cowardly Lion

Post by Mister Green » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:34 am

my favorite quote by far is... (didn't memorize this by the way, lol)

Mr. Orange- What happens if the manager won't give you the diamonds?

Mr. White- When you're dealing with a store like this, they're insured up the ass. They're not supposed to give you any resistance whatsoever. If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says fucking shit after that. You might get some bitch talk shit to you, but give her a look like you're gonna smash her in the face next, watch her shut the fuck up. Now if it's a manager, that's a different story. Managers know better than to fuck around, so if you get one that's giving you static, he probably thinks he's a real cowboy, so you gotta break that son of a bitch in two. If you wanna know something and he won't tell you, cut off one of his fingers. The little one. Then tell him his thumb's next. After that he'll tell you if he wears ladies underwear. I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:27 am

Haha,,, the way Harvey says, "Let's get a taco",,, and the way Tim's face looks,,, it's priceless.
"That's it.  Like my old Granddaddy used to always say, the less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect." - QT- Four Rooms

Larry
Kiddo

Post by Larry » Sun May 10, 2009 9:35 pm

i love the Madonna speech. I memorized it and im so ready to bring it, but nobody ever talks about madonna, but im sure my day will come.