Your favorite quote

I dont think there is a thread on this topic, so I thought i’d start one.

Well anyway, my favorite line is…

"If your’e gonna talk like a bitch, Im gonna have to slap you like bitch!"

I hope there isn’t a topic like this already. :-</E>

“Is this bad?”

“As opposed to good?”

Nice Guy Eddie: Okay, first things fuckin’ last!

Mr. Brown: Mr. Brown? That sounds too much like Mr. Shit.

Mr. Blue: Our girl was nice.

Mr. Pink: She was okay, but she wasn’t anything special.

Mr. Blue: What’s something special? Take you out back and suck your dick?

Nice Guy Eddie: The chick got tired of him beatin’ her so one night she walks in the guys bedroom and super glues his dick to his belly. Ambulance came and had to cut him loose.

Mr. Pink: That ain’t all that bad.

Nice Guy Eddie: Oh yeah, how would you feel if every time you had to take a piss you had to do a hand stand?

“piss on this fucking turd” – Harvey is the man, he deliverd that line great as fuck

"somebody’s stickin a hot red poker up our ass and i wanna know who’s name is on the handle"

“they had to call the paramedics to cut the prick lose”

“you sick fucking bastard, you tried to fuck me in my daddy’s office”

“piss on this fucking turd” – Harvey is the man, he deliverd that line great as fuck

"somebody’s stickin a hot red poker up our ass and i wanna know who’s name is on the handle"

“Was that as good for you as it was for me?”

“what did you foget your fries to go with the soda?”

“Nah i ate them already.”

“If your’e gonna talk like a bitch, Im gonna have to slap you like bitch!”

"You gonna talk all day little doggy or are you gonna bite!"

THe whole ‘name’ conversation, especially the bit about how everyone wants to be MR Black…

MR. PINK

Why am I Mr. Pink?

JOE

Cause you’re a faggot, alright?!

i,m a mushroom cloud layin’ mother fucker, mother fucker

Dude, that was from Pulp Fiction!

Whats your favourite Reservoir Dogs quote?

oh shit, this is the reservoir dogs forum. well anyway, i have only seen Reservoir dogs once, but when mr pink was talking about the song “like a virgin” and how its just a metophor for big dicks. i laughed so hard. i was expecting the begining of the movie to be violent or something, but no, they’re talking about madonna

It was Mr. Brown talking about Madonna :wink:

oh…well i look like an idiot now.

[quote=“MARSELLUS WALLACE”]
oh…well i look like an idiot now.
[/quote]
its ok marcellus, youd get used to it ;D.

Anyways, my favorited line is…

Mr. Pink: Your acting like a first year fucking thief. Im acting like a professional. (I just like how he talks shit even when hes on the ground getting his ass kicked by White)

Mr. White: Cut off one of his fingers… his little one

Mr. Blonde: Torture you… thats a good idea… I like that one (not sure this is exactly how it went)

[quote=“MARSELLUS WALLACE”]
oh shit, this is the reservoir dogs forum. well anyway, i have only seen Reservoir dogs once, but when mr pink was talking about the song “like a virgin” and how its just a metophor for big dicks. i laughed so hard. i was expecting the begining of the movie to be violent or something, but no, they’re talking about madonna
[/quote]

I MAKE THAT MISTAKE ALL THE TIME! It doesnt matter how many times I see the damn movie, i just always recall Mr PInk doing the madonna speach, I think because its got a a kind of Mr Pink feel about it maybye… ???

“I didn’t create this situation, I’m dealing with it!”

Wasn’t Mr. Pink doing the Madonna Speech in the original script?

[quote=“MiaRose”]
Wasn’t Mr. Pink doing the Madonna Speech in the original script?
[/quote]

Ya it was and I have always thought that the “Like a Virgin” speech was more Pinkey than it was Browney. Brown should have done the “I dont tip” speech instead

“All right ramblers, let’s get ramblin’!”

“I’ll bet you’re a big Lee Marvin fan.”

“I don’t care what you know, or don’t know, but I’m gonna torture you anyway.”

Hands fucking down, Mr. Blonde: “Are you gonna bark all day little doggie…or are you gonna bite?”

why do i have to be mr brown?