Reservoir Dogs, cutted version?

Hey,

I haven’t seen ‘Dogs’ yet, because I’m 16 years old. Does anybody know, if there is a cutted version of Reservoir Dogs? I don’t want to wait to see the film till I’m 18.

I hope my English was not too bad.

Greetings from Andernach (Germany),

Benedikt.

as far i know there is no cut version. so, you can only get the uncut 18 version. and why would you like to look a cut version ? thats always bullshit.

if you like to buy reservoir dogs, in german, you can do that for example on emunio.de but you have to enter your personal ip. you not 18. thats the problem, so maybe your parents or some other older friends can enter their ip for you :wink:

if you dont need it in german you can also buy the english version which you can buy on amazon.de i think and you dont have to be 18…

there is no cut version, although, there are reports that on most of the new special edition dvds there is dialogue missing

[quote=“Medigerben”]
Hey,

I haven’t seen ‘Dogs’ yet, because I’m 16 years old. Does anybody know, if there is a cutted version of Reservoir Dogs? I don’t want to wait to see the film till I’m 18.
[/quote]

Why? My mom took me to Resevoir Dogs when I was 7, I even wrote a chaotic review. I’m 16 right now, and I really can’t understand why can’t you watch Dogs now.

It’s pretty embarassing…

And what’s a cut version?

It’s legal to watch RD here in Holland when you’re 16, but nobody cares if you watch it when you’re younger.

Looks like Tarantino is fan of Holland (just remember the dialog in Pulp) — and you can see Reservoir Dogs there at the age of 16. Wow, it must be wonderful to live there. You can’t just walk into a movie theater in Germany. They want to see when you were born and all those things. I asked my mother and my father to go to the video store and by one, but they didn’t, 'cause they thought I was ‘too young’. Maybe I can tell them that it’s just for a cultural education purpose. I need to see this film!!!

@ChosenClone: I agree with you saying: “Why you want to see a cutted version?” I’ve seen the cutted version of “From Dusk Till Dawn” and it was really bad.

[quote=“Medigerben”]
Looks like Tarantino is fan of Holland (just remember the dialog in Pulp)
[/quote]

Not only that, in every of his movies is a Dutch connection.

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]
It’s legal to watch RD here in Holland when you’re 16, but nobody cares if you watch it when you’re younger.
[/quote]

true, america has too many fucking rules, you can buy alcohol and cigarettes when youre like 12 in belgium/holland, and marijuana when youre 18, you cant even drink untill youre 21 in american! crazy!

yeah well, that VERY seldom stops us from doing it

yo, dude

ask your parents to buy you the movie

if they dont do that and they tell you, youre too young for that

then go to a friend ask him if his father or mother can buy that movie

and they hopefully will

just one more thing

never ever watch a cut version of a movie

and try to watch every movie in its original language, with subtitles if needed…

a cutted version would either cut out the whole ear cutting off thing or cut out all the swearing, in wich case every bit apart from like a few short bits like when they show pink running with the diamonds from the cops.

and about the marijuanna, who cares if its legal, as long as knowone finds out  ;D

>:( is this a joke? I lent RD to a 13 year old and he loved it (and didn’t give it back)