Which Reservoir Dog are you?

Who’s your favorite Reservoir Dog?

For me it’s gotta be:

Mr. Pink

Jules

For me it has to be Mr Blonde every time.

Thank God someone answered.

Yeah Mr. Blonde is excellent.

Jules

Mr Pink

Is gotta be my fav!! I’m just a Steve Buscemi nut!!

Mr. Blue is my favorite!!!

Mister Blue is the coolest and he`s got the best one-liners. + Eddie Bunker is the best actor in the whole movie!!! ;D

[quote]

Mister Blue is the coolest and he`s got the best one-liners. + Eddie Bunker is the best actor in the whole movie!!! ;D[/quote]
LOL! Eddie’s only in like 3 scenes and i don’t even think he says one word in the whole movie! LOL! Does he say anything? I think he might say something in the café scene.

STEVE BUSCEMI FUCKING RULES!!!

Mr Blue does only have like 2 lines in the whole movie.

When QT is doing his Like a Virgin speech, Mr Blue chimes in and says:

"I like her early stuff. You know, “Lucky Star,” “Borderline” - but

once she got into her “Papa Don’t Preach” phase, I don’t know, I tuned out."

And the other is when Mr Pink is complaining about tipping and he says “These girls are ok but theyre nothin special”.

Mr Blue says : "Whats special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?"

Nice Guy Eddie says : “Id go over 12% for that.”

I think thats all he says in the film.

Mr.Orange

Cause he’s supercool

Mr. pink

They are all cool. They each have an unexplainable “cool” to them.

Mr. Blonde has the smart-ass sarcastic attitude

Mr. Orange is his own character…the whole film is him “playing” a robber.

Mr. White has the knowledge, "Take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in, blood squirts from their nose, everybody shuts the fuck after that, you might get some bitch talk to ya, give her a look like your gonna smash her next, ‘Why don’t ya shut the fuck up?’"

Mr. Brown is not as smart, (I really don’t have a say on him, considering he is much dead in the film) But like Joe said, telling jokes will get ya in prison.

Mr. Blue, not enough to give an opinion.

Mr. Pink, now here’s a guy who’s not afraid to throw in his two cents. Tipping, smart talk to the “much stronger” Mr. White (which leads to a fight) Mr. Pink seems to know the most, “You ever work with niggers? They’re just like you guys, always threatening to kill eachother” HE also takes no shit from people on the street. “Get the FUCK outta the way!” as he knocks a pair of pedestrians over. Then there’s my all time favorite quote from the film when Pink is pushed down from a pedestrian, who he knocks down, then shoves another in the gutter as the satches hurdles over an El Camino;

Pedestrian: Hey man, wwhat the FUCK is your problem?!"

Pedestrian #2 : Asshole!

Mr. Pink brabs teh satchel, then continues down the street, we PAN along side him.

Mr. Pink (yelling at fallen Pedestrians) : Fucker!

-----

Ain’t that genius?

[quote]They are all cool. They each have an unexplainable “cool” to them.

Mr. Blonde has the smart-ass sarcastic attitude

Mr. Orange is his own character…the whole film is him “playing” a robber.

Mr. White has the knowledge, "Take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in, blood squirts from their nose, everybody shuts the fuck after that, you might get some bitch talk to ya, give her a look like your gonna smash her next, ‘Why don’t ya shut the fuck up?’"

Mr. Brown is not as smart, (I really don’t have a say on him, considering he is much dead in the film) But like Joe said, telling jokes will get ya in prison.

Mr. Blue, not enough to give an opinion.

Mr. Pink, now here’s a guy who’s not afraid to throw in his two cents. Tipping, smart talk to the “much stronger” Mr. White (which leads to a fight) Mr. Pink seems to know the most, “You ever work with niggers? They’re just like you guys, always threatening to kill eachother” HE also takes no shit from people on the street. “Get the FUCK outta the way!” as he knocks a pair of pedestrians over. Then there’s my all time favorite quote from the film when Pink is pushed down from a pedestrian, who he knocks down, then shoves another in the gutter as the satches hurdles over an El Camino;

Pedestrian: Hey man, wwhat the FUCK is your problem?!"

Pedestrian #2 : Asshole!

Mr. Pink brabs teh satchel, then continues down the street, we PAN along side him.

Mr. Pink (yelling at fallen Pedestrians) : Fucker!

-----

Ain’t that genius?

[/quote]

Thanks for explaining the whole film to us Bunny. Its not like we are fans or anything. lol.

Hey man, they asked what color I liked, I had to explain why I liked every character equal. I had to give reasons…so people can go, 'Oh, yeah, I guess that’s why he likes them all equal’

But yeah, I guess I did go overboard there…heh heh.

Mr. Pink ;D

My favorite is Mr. Blond

Mr. White

Mr. Blonde

[quote]

Mister Blue is the coolest and he`s got the best one-liners. + Eddie Bunker is the best actor in the whole movie!!! ;D[/quote]

Yeah but, Mr. Blue was only in the movie for about a total of 3 minutes, right? The only thing I can remember him saying was at the diner table asking Mr. Pink if he wanted the waitress to “suck his dick” because she didn’t fill his coffee cup three more times than she did.

Does Mr. Blue got some more stuff on the Ten Years DVD? I haven’t bought it yet because I hear the transfer is poor.

yeah, there is a big Eddie Bunker special on that dvd.

So, if we are talking abot colors, I’ve got a question [color=Pink]about MrPink, and i don’t wanted to start another topic for this question.

So, my question is, wheter MrPink still alive? Because me and my friends couldn’t find out!!!

Only the sounds of the police cars, and weapon shots! Maybe this could be the answer…

But I’m really interested!

Thanx a lot!

Mr. Blonde.

The worst is Mr. Brown.