12" Action Figures

Which one do YOU have?

I have none ot them cause I don’t play with dolls. OK, not with that kind of dolls.

No seriously.

I have a lot of QT stuff. All DVDs, posters and a lot of book (Right now I’m reading: “QT the man and his movies” from Jamie Bernard) but I don’t think I’ll buy one of the dolls.

But check out the little scene on the SE DVD that is made with the dolls. Great.

I cant find any RD dolls where I live…And are they actually dolls or are they action figures

Actually there are two kinds of figures. There are the action figures (I believe they are 8 inches) and there are figures with real fabric clothing (I believe they are 12 inches). I have two Mr. Browns, a Mr. White, Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink and Mr. Blonde for the action figures. I got two Mr. Browns so I could take one out of the package and place on my computer. The rest of them I hung on the wall so I can look at them whenever I want. I also have a 12 inches Mr. Brown.

I found my figures at Spencer Gifts and at memorbilia stores. The ones I got at Spencers were only 2.99 each. They had reduced them from $14.99.

-Jason

anyone else collect these? I just started and so far I have Mr. Orange, Mr. White, and Mr. Pink…they’re expensive for action figures, but I’ve got my way around that. I got a hold of a bunch of 75% off stickers at Media Play and they work like a charm lol. I’ll probably pick up some more this weekend

order them at amazon :wink:

ah, crap, seems like they dont sell them anymore. fucking shit…

hehe

I just bought the main man Mr. Brown. i wanted the rest of the gang, but hesitated in my purchase, now they are sold out.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/movie/reservo … gstoys.htm”>http://www.tarantino.info/movie/reservoirdogs/rdogstoys.htm</LINK_TEXT>

you kinda don’t get them at amazon.com anymore, any Idea where to get them?

Reservoir Dogs Action Figures

I don’t know if they’re selling them any more but it’s worth a shot :slight_smile:

I’ve only got Mr. Brown and Mr. Blonde, but I do have the stuck in the middle w/ you 7in playset, mr. white and mr. pink, and the Mr. Brown (only 3000 ever made). I’ve noticed that at some Sam Goody/Suncoast locations, you can still buy some of them every once and a while, also at Tower records and Virgin Megastores.

Lets see, I have Mr. Brown, Mr. Blonde, Mr. White, Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink, Joe, And Marvin Nash. I also have the stuck in the middle playset and the entire 7" collection. I also have the kubrick collection. all I need is the ‘Bloody Scene’ And Nice Guy Eddie.

[quote]anyone else collect these?  I just started and so far I have Mr. Orange, Mr. White, and Mr. Pink…they’re expensive for action figures, but I’ve got my way around that.  I got a hold of a bunch of 75% off stickers at Media Play and they work like a charm lol.  I’ll probably pick up some more this weekend[/quote]

how much are they?

You can purchase the 12" figures at http://www.nitrocomics.com. That’s where I got my Mr. Blonde.

im scared of blonde :wink:

They’re pretty cool. I was at a comic/toys store called Comics America and saw the 12 inch Mr. Orange for 40 bucks so I was like “Yup, I’m buyin that shit!”- I wanted Mr. Blonde and Pink more but this was good enuf considering they’re super fuckn hard to find. I havent opened it yet, I dont think I will, it looks cooler in the box. 8)

I am sure you can open the box without damaging it. take out the Reservoir Dog, play with it and then put it back in 8)

I bought a Reservoir Dogs doll yesterday for half price, it was my favorite character in the film as well.

Does anyone know if there are anymore, i found the complete set of RDs on ebay.

Which did you buy: the 6" or 12"? You can find them all, or most, at http://www.nitrocomics.com under action figures.

I see them at Suncoast, a movie store, all the time out here. I’ve been wanting to get the Mr. Blonde figurine for a while.

The 12" Mr. Blonde is worth the price. It comes with a bunch of cool shit, including Marvin’s ear, and looks so cool on display. ;D