12" Action Figures

Talk dogs! The cult-gangster flick. Everything about Reservoir Dogs, when the KBILLY Supersounds of the 70s continue...
spinstercycle

12" Action Figures

Post by spinstercycle » Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:06 am

Which one do YOU have?

Mr._Purple

Re: 12" Action Figures

Post by Mr._Purple » Sun Feb 23, 2003 1:41 pm

I have none ot them cause I don't play with dolls. OK, not with that kind of dolls.
No seriously.

I have a lot of QT stuff. All DVDs, posters and a lot of book (Right now I'm reading: "QT the man and his movies" from Jamie Bernard) but I don't think I'll buy one of the dolls.

But check out the little scene on the SE DVD that is made with the dolls. Great.

Mr.Crimson

Post by Mr.Crimson » Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:17 am

I cant find any RD dolls where I live...And are they actually dolls or are they action figures

Dudley228

Post by Dudley228 » Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:53 pm

Actually there are two kinds of figures. There are the action figures (I believe they are 8 inches) and there are figures with real fabric clothing (I believe they are 12 inches). I have two Mr. Browns, a Mr. White, Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink and Mr. Blonde for the action figures. I got two Mr. Browns so I could take one out of the package and place on my computer. The rest of them I hung on the wall so I can look at them whenever I want. I also have a 12 inches Mr. Brown.

I found my figures at Spencer Gifts and at memorbilia stores. The ones I got at Spencers were only 2.99 each. They had reduced them from $14.99.

-Jason

Dr_Gonzo

Post by Dr_Gonzo » Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:50 pm

anyone else collect these?  I just started and so far I have Mr. Orange, Mr. White, and Mr. Pink...they're expensive for action figures, but I've got my way around that.  I got a hold of a bunch of 75% off stickers at Media Play and they work like a charm lol.  I'll probably pick up some more this weekend

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Wed Mar 12, 2003 10:55 pm

order them at amazon ;-)
ah, crap, seems like they dont sell them anymore. fucking shit...

hehe

Buddy_Holly

Post by Buddy_Holly » Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:40 pm

I just bought the main man Mr. Brown.  i wanted the rest of the gang, but hesitated in my purchase, now they are sold out.  

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:56 pm

http://www.tarantino.info/movie/reservo ... gstoys.htm

you kinda don't get them at amazon.com anymore, any Idea where to get them?

Toluca Lake

Post by Toluca Lake » Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:31 pm

http://darkstar-sifi.co.uk/figures_reservoirdogs.htm

I don't know if they're selling them any more but it's worth a shot  :)

QTfightclub
Real McCoy

Post by QTfightclub » Sat Aug 09, 2003 10:17 am

I've only got Mr. Brown and Mr. Blonde, but I do have the stuck in the middle w/ you 7in playset, mr. white and mr. pink, and the Mr. Brown (only 3000 ever made). I've noticed that at some Sam Goody/Suncoast locations, you can still buy some of them every once and a while, also at Tower records and Virgin Megastores.

Mr._Vega

Post by Mr._Vega » Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:18 am

Lets see, I have Mr. Brown, Mr. Blonde, Mr. White, Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink, Joe, And Marvin Nash. I also have the stuck in the middle playset and the entire 7" collection. I also have the kubrick collection. all I need is the 'Bloody Scene' And Nice Guy Eddie.

mr._orange

Post by mr._orange » Sun Oct 19, 2003 11:55 pm

anyone else collect these?  I just started and so far I have Mr. Orange, Mr. White, and Mr. Pink...they're expensive for action figures, but I've got my way around that.  I got a hold of a bunch of 75% off stickers at Media Play and they work like a charm lol.  I'll probably pick up some more this weekend
how much are they?

mrs_blonde

Post by mrs_blonde » Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:15 am

You can purchase the 12" figures at http://www.nitrocomics.com. That's where I got my Mr. Blonde.

mr._orange

Post by mr._orange » Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:37 am

im scared of blonde  ;)

Sidewinder
Real McCoy

Post by Sidewinder » Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:31 am

They're pretty cool. I was at a comic/toys store called Comics America and saw the 12 inch Mr. Orange for 40 bucks so I was like "Yup, I'm buyin that shit!"- I wanted Mr. Blonde and Pink more but this was good enuf considering they're super fuckn hard to find. I havent opened it yet, I dont think I will, it looks cooler in the box.  8)
Peace and longevity!

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:38 am

I am sure you can open the box without damaging it. take out the Reservoir Dog, play with it and then put it back in  8)

English-Manish

Post by English-Manish » Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:58 pm

I bought a Reservoir Dogs doll yesterday for half price, it was my favorite character in the film as well.

Does anyone know if there are anymore, i found the complete set of RDs on ebay.

mrs_blonde

Post by mrs_blonde » Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:57 pm

Which did you buy: the 6" or 12"? You can find them all, or most, at http://www.nitrocomics.com under action figures.

MrBlondeIsMyHero

Post by MrBlondeIsMyHero » Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:12 am

I see them at Suncoast, a movie store, all the time out here. I've been wanting to get the Mr. Blonde figurine for a while.

mrs_blonde

Post by mrs_blonde » Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:57 am

The 12" Mr. Blonde is worth the price. It comes with a bunch of cool shit, including Marvin's ear, and looks so cool on display.  ;D

Reservoir_Dude

Post by Reservoir_Dude » Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:14 am

The 12" Mr. Blonde is worth the price. It comes with a bunch of cool shit, including Marvin's ear, and looks so cool on display.  ;D

...especaily with his sunglasses on and the jacket on his shoulder.

PULP DEVIL

Elbrow

Post by Elbrow » Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:55 pm

In Germany they are so expensive and really hard to get! But they are worth the money

mysterio

Post by mysterio » Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:15 pm

I got mine on ebay in a four figure lot: pink, white, blonde & orange for a decent price a while back - I think around $30 all together new in their boxes

mrs_blonde

Post by mrs_blonde » Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:30 pm

I just got the set of 6" toys!  ;D
My brother says Mr. Blonde looks more like Humphrey Bogart than Michael Madsen.

Mr._Vega

Post by Mr._Vega » Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:06 am

They're pretty cool. I was at a comic/toys store called Comics America and saw the 12 inch Mr. Orange for 40 bucks so I was like "Yup, I'm buyin that shit!"- I wanted Mr. Blonde and Pink more but this was good enuf considering they're super fuckn hard to find. I havent opened it yet, I dont think I will, it looks cooler in the box.  8)
hah! i got my mr. orange 12 inch for $14, u got ripped off

Reservoir_Dude

Post by Reservoir_Dude » Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:13 am

hah! i got my mr. orange 12 inch for $14, u got ripped off

Where'd you get Orange for 14?

PULP DOG

mysterio

Post by mysterio » Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:48 pm

Two different toy company's released these.  One's with all plastic and the others with cloth clothing.

I got the Blonde, White, Pink & Orange plastic versions with the stands for about $35 all together off of EBAY.

I want to get Joe Cabot, Marvin Nash & Nice Guy Eddie but they go for like $40+ each.

nuts

mrs_blonde

Post by mrs_blonde » Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:27 am

Two different toy company's released these.  One's with all plastic and the others with cloth clothing.
There are 12" figures (with cloth clothing) and 6" figures (all in plastic).  
I don't think you can find the 12" figures for less than $25 though perhaps in a set.
Sidewinder, there's no reason for your figure to be damaged if you remove it from the box. Unless, like me, you have a brother who relishes slamming it around the house and messing up the clothes which are a real pain to adjust since the buttons are so tiny that you are in constant fear of losing them. If that's not the case then you can proudly display Orange without fear of damaging him.

Mr._Toothpick

Post by Mr._Toothpick » Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:01 am

Does anyone know where I can get the Stuck in the Middle with You and the Bloody Scene with White and Orange playsets? I've got everything else but those are hard to find. Can anyone help me? It would be appreciated greatly. ;)

Mr._Toothpick

Post by Mr._Toothpick » Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:25 am

Anyone? Pleeeeeeeeeese. ^^^^^