Reservoir Cats (Just for fun)

I started this discussion over at kb.net which people seem to like so I thought some of you might have some fun playing with it.

Which Tarantino actress (Not NON Tarantino actress) would you cast as which ‘Cat’

Here is my list

Rosanna Arquette : MS WHITE

Daryl Hannah : MS BLONDE

Vivica A Fox : NICE GAL EDIE

Amanda Plummer : MR PINK

Pam Grier : JO CABOT

Bridget Fonda : MS BLUE

Uma Thurman : MS BROWN

Julie Dreyfus : MS ORANGE

I think rosanna arquette should play mr orange, dreyfus could do white. I dont like Uma doing Brown, but there arent any other ones i could see ehr as.

[quote=“Fatale”]
Rosanna Arquette : MS WHITE

Daryl Hannah : MS BLONDE

Vivica A Fox : NICE GAL EDIE

Amanda Plummer : MR PINK

Pam Grier : JO CABOT

Bridget Fonda : MS BLUE

Uma Thurman : MS BROWN

Julie Dreyfus : MS ORANGE
[/quote]

i’d make vivica ms. blonde. i can’t see daryl hannah torturing anyone or being that badass, but vivica could do it in her sleep. i think uma could also pull off the bleeding to death orange better than julie dreyfuss (although she writhes pretty well when she gets her arm hacked off in KB 1). i’m not even gonna bother casting brown or blue just because they’re basically on screen for about 6 minutes. but i’d make fonda pink, not plummer. this is kind of a random topic, but i’m bored.

I thought of daryl hannah for blonde just because of what she did to michael madsen in kill bill 2. i mean she sat and watched te real blonde die from the snake bite.

[quote=“funk_machine”]
I thought of daryl hannah for blonde just because of what she did to michael madsen in kill bill 2. i mean she sat and watched te real blonde die from the snake bite.
[/quote]

well i can still see Vivica hacking off Marvin’s ear way before Darryl Hannah. Vivica is just more badass

The reason I chose Vivica as Nice Gal Edie was because I put Queen Pam of Grier as Jo Calbot.

I put Uma as Ms Brown because lets face it she always has the big roles in Tarantino movies, I chose Julie as Ms Orange because she in Tarantino’s words “Entered the Tim Roth Hell” in Kill Bill and she’s a pretty good actress

Amanda Plummer as Ms Pink was natural. Amanda is over the top and never shuts up just like Steve Buscemi :slight_smile:

[quote=“Fatale”]
Amanda Plummer as Ms Pink was natural. Amanda is over the top and never shuts up just like Steve Buscemi :slight_smile:
[/quote]

what about Fonda in Jackie Brown?? Melany NEVER shuts up.

Yes but Amanda can actually act

i think amanda plummer is perfect for pink cuz never shuts up and shes also more funny

pam grier should be eddie

lucy would be joe, she’s just a natural leader

angela jones could be blonde, that voice would be creepy with blonde’s lines

daryl hannah would make a good orange

uma definitely would be white, a little practice and she could have the whole keitel thing down

amanda is a natural pink

and…stay with this, its brilliant…kathy griffin is brown (think hard about it)

finally, while we’re at it, julia sweeney can be blue

don’t even try to argue with it

hahaha Kathy griffin! “I know a good lawyer!”

[quote=“taxi2insanity”]
pam grier should be eddie

lucy would be joe, she’s just a natural leader

angela jones could be blonde, that voice would be creepy with blonde’s lines

daryl hannah would make a good orange

uma definitely would be white, a little practice and she could have the whole keitel thing down

amanda is a natural pink

and…stay with this, its brilliant…kathy griffin is brown (think hard about it)

finally, while we’re at it, julia sweeney can be blue

don’t even try to argue with it
[/quote]

yeah I also like UMA as ms white! a lot of moral! :slight_smile:

Ms WHITE - Pam Grier

Ms BLONDE - Daryl Hannah

Ms BLUE - Juliette Lewis

Ms BROWN - Julie Dreyfus

Ms PINK - Amanda Plummer

Ms ORANGE - Uma Thurman

JOE - Lucy Liu

NICE GUY EDDIE - vivica A Fox

I will make BRIDGET FONDA ms. orange

I’d definitely match Amanda Plummer with Ms. Orange.

Guess why? ;D