Vega relations?

my guy said mr blonde aka mr vega, is Vincents brother from Pulp Fiction.

Is that truE??

yes it is

thanks! ;D oh wow thats crazy how QT linked PF with RD

lol

He links all of his movies together. FTDT is linked with KB (Earl McGraw), KB is linked with RD(the radio stations), RD is linked with PF(the Vega brothers), and PF might be linked with IB(if the gold watch story makes a cameo appearance). There are many more connections. These are just a few.

[quote=“FilmGuy”]
He links all of his movies together. FTDT is linked with KB (Earl McGraw), KB is linked with RD(the radio stations), RD is linked with PF(the Vega brothers), and PF might be linked with IB(if the gold watch story makes a cameo appearance). There are many more connections. These are just a few.
[/quote]

That is one of the most interesting things to try and find where, why and when Tarantino linked what part to what film. That’s one of the reasons I oh so adour Quentin’s filums.

Could that thing of the icecream truck in Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction be true? The neighbourhoods doesn’t really look the same.

Where is the ice cream truck in PF? I tried looking for it and couldn’t find it.

[quote=“FilmGuy”]
Where is the ice cream truck in PF? I tried looking for it and couldn’t find it.
[/quote]
lol

yeah, WHAT icecream truck in PF??

was sum1 tripping?? ???

Somebody said that when Butch get’s back to get his watch, you hear an ice cream truck.

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]
Somebody said that when Butch get’s back to get his watch, you hear an ice cream truck.
[/quote]

ill look out for it 8)

[quote=“Ify”]
[quote=“FilmGuy”]
[/quote]

That is one of the most interesting things to try and find where, why and when Tarantino linked what part to what film. That’s one of the reasons I oh so adour Quentin’s filums.
[/quote]

for some people thats part of the appeal of Kevin Smith’s movies… i enjoy them but they arent as good as QT’s.

hold on there are VEGAS brothers in RD and PF?

I thought these two brothers were goin to have a movie