Where do i go from here?

hi Iam very new to Quentin Tarantino’s work.

i got Reservior Dogs for Xmas, and fianlly got arond to watching it today…it blew me away…it was the most amazing film ive ever seen.

please tell me his other films are this good.

what one would be good to see next?

i havnt seen anyother of his films appart from dogs.

thanks.

wow! welcome! so you’re a Tarantino ‘virgin’. that’s awesome.

well the best thing would be now to watch PULP FICTION. check out the Filmography section on www.tarantino.info there you’ll find all of Tarantino’s work.

Glad you found your way into here. Have fun!

"i got Reservior Dogs for Xmas, and fianlly got arond to watching it today…it blew me away…it was the most amazing film ive ever seen"

That’s exactly how I got into it. To me, RD is the original and best. I saw Pulp Fiction after that, and I didn’t like it at first, but it grows on you. It’s much more complex and accomplished, and has a very different feel to it. (and a lot funnier!)

I’d leave Four Rooms for a bit though, if I were you! ;D

see pulp next but after that see “true romance”.

truly underated…but often imitated!

RONOCOD, HEED MY WORDS!!!

You have to watch Pulp Fiction next! Pulp FIction, hear! Only Pulp Fiction. You are gonna like it, I swear.

And then Jackie Brown. And then Kill Bill.

Or don’t heed my words… that’s just my opinion. Well, but I LOVE Pulp Fiction, what do you expect from a Tarantino fan??

You have to watch it!!!

And really cool that I have a chance to talk to a newbie! I love the feeling that someone haven’t seen other Tarantino films, but is going to. At least I hope so.

[quote=“Bleach”]
RONOCOD, HEED MY WORDS!!!

You have to watch Pulp Fiction next! Pulp FIction, hear! Only Pulp Fiction. You are gonna like it, I swear.

And then Jackie Brown. And then Kill Bill.

Or don’t heed my words… that’s just my opinion. Well, but I LOVE Pulp Fiction, what do you expect from a Tarantino fan??

You have to watch it!!!

And really cool that I have a chance to talk to a newbie! I love the feeling that someone haven’t seen other Tarantino films, but is going to. At least I hope so.
[/quote]

Ronocod posted on 5 january 2003, don’t you think he already saw Pulp Fiction?

HA HAAAAAA HAA!

Damn! I’d better start looking at those times!