Reservoir Cats & other parodies

anyone seen the Itchy and Scratchy episode “Reservoir Cats” where they dance to suck in the middle with you and cut Tarantino’s head off? it’s dead funny.

what other Dogs parodies do you know?

That was a classic. Sadly, that’s the only one I know of. One time, I saw a comic sketch called “Reservoir Frogs”, but it…well…sucked.

“Quentin Tarantino’s, WELCOME BACK, KOTTER” skit on Saturday Night Live is the only one that comes to mind.

[quote]“Quentin Tarantino’s, WELCOME BACK, KOTTER” skit on Saturday Night Live is the only one that comes to mind.

[/quote]

That was fuckin hilarious!!

Some of my favorite lines from the sketch:

Barbarino/Vic Vega: Your gonna die Mr Woodman I swear…

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Squiggy: Oh yeah? Well Up your gizzard with a rubber lizard.

Mr Pink: Up your hole with a mellow roll!

Kotter to Epstein ( Sandler): Get outta here with your damn notes!!!

I think this is pretty funny. Just had to post this. Saw somebody write this on a message board and thought it was hillarious!

Reservoir Hot-Dogs - Starring Rik Waller as Mr. Herta. In the aftermath of a bungled supermarket heist the story gradually unfolds to introduce the frankfurter-coded gangsters and the planning of the crime bap by bap. Four “dogs” have survived after a police ambush - betrayed. What went wrong and who is the foot-long?

Incase you don’t know who Rik Waller is, he’s an exteremely overweight British singer.

Anyone got anymore funny stuff writen about R Dogs like that? Some of the parodies that are written on the net are funny as hell too!

Well not me buddy!

Ok this isn’t really a parody,but the song “Guns Blazing” by U.N.K.L.E featuring Kool G Rap contains the line,“more Reservoir Dogs than Tarantino”.

SURPRISE:

Click here: Reservoir Cats

This is a cool stuff! ;D

[quote]Ok this isn’t really a parody,but the song “Guns Blazing” by U.N.K.L.E featuring Kool G Rap contains the line,“more Reservoir Dogs than Tarantino”.[/quote]

I got another rap lyric:

“Cause aint no need for that hustlers and hardcores,

Raw to the floor raw like Reservoir Dogs”-Red & Meth on HOW HIGH

damn! i didn’t know there were so many Res Dos parodies out there. i haven’t seen any! i need to look for some.

Man, that Reservoir Cats shit is hilarious. I’ve been waiting forever to catch it on TV. Another parody is in Good Charlotte’s video for “Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous.”

So THATS why the ear scene from Reservoir Dogs seemed so familiar the first time I saw it. I must have seen that episode of the Simpsons at least ten or fifteen times before I even saw the movie.

Haha, the simpsons-parody is awesome! :smiley:

While watching the Conan O’Brien 10th anniversary special there was a commercial for a show called Coupling. The show looked REALLY gay and stupid as fuck, but i think it had a reservoir dogs parady in it. It shows three guys wearing the suits and glasses from RD walking in slow-motion in front of a brick wall. The show hasn’t premiered yet, but i don’t think i have the stomach to watch a shitty show like that to find out. anyone up to the challenge?

I saw it, but I’m not sure if it was a Dogs parody. I think its safer to assume the morons behind that show were parodying the Good Charlotte music video without realizing that the video was parodying the Reservoir Dogs opening.

Probably right, but you never know.

Also, I just got the Family Guy Season Three DVD and there is an episode where Peter’s friends say are remembering a time when Peter “Saved their butts” It goes to a flashback with Cleveland, Quagmire, and The guy in the wheelchair (Forgot his name) Tied up to chairs with balls in their mouths, and a cop and another guy looking at them. Then Peter bursts in with a huge knight’s sword. Now, here i thought something totally random would happen like all the other skits in the show, but peter just yells “HYIA” and swings the sword at the guy, whom he hits and the guy falls. I laughed so hard that i spit my coke all over my friends couch. :’(

Hey, I don’t know if you noticed it after laughing, but after it dos that scene, Pater says ‘Too bad I didn’t get there before the sodomy’.

Also, I was watching Home Movies on Adult Swim, and they had posters up of movies they remade, one called ‘Reservoir Cats’ and another called ‘Pulp Fashion’. Not the best way to mention them, but it’s there.

I think the ads for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy that ran on NBC were supposed to be a parody of the beginning. I’m not too sure because it had them walking in an alley or some shit like that.

download itchy and scratchy RESERVOIR CATS here:

http://www.itchy-und-scratchy.de/videos/is06.avi

Jay-z also has a song called “Reservoir Dogs” on Vol.2 HNL

hes known as a big tarantino fan, i heard the first thing he does when he wakes up is watch pulp fiction