Jay and Silent Bob

In this movie they go to the Miramax studios and you see this:

This must be from Reservoir Dogs, someone else saw it?

Nice, I’ve never noticed that. One of them is covered in blood aswell ;D

That’s been mentioned about a billion times on here. But I haven’t seen the pic until now.

It’s Hunting Season.

QT and Kevin Smith are always mentioned as the best screenwriters and I guess Kevin Smith wanted to connect them.

[quote]QT and Kevin Smith are always mentioned as the best screenwriters and I guess Kevin Smith wanted to connect them.[/quote]

Smith was giving tribute to some of his favorite movies. No more no less.

it’s all miramax stuff.

jay and bob also crash into that apartment right after, and there’s a Jackie Brown poster on the wall…

[quote]

Smith was giving tribute to some of his favorite movies. No more no less.[/quote]

If Kevin Smith is a fan of Tarantino, Why did he constantly make fun of him in the cartoon series of clerks

[quote]

If Kevin Smith is a fan of Tarantino, Why did he constantly make fun of him in the cartoon series of clerks
[/quote]

Because they're friends. Smith is a HUGE fan of QT. It's a fact.

[quote]

[/quote]
You can be a fan of your idols and still make fun of them. He loves Spike Lee movies, Star Wars, and many Spielberg movies, and makes fun of each director in the courtroom episode.

In off topic news, I thought the cartoon series sucked majorly

smith movies get funnier the more you watch them…

And all those movie references kick arse…

Affleck! You the bomb in Phantoms YO!

on kevin smith’s viewaskew site they have video clip of QT saying ‘chasing amy’ was his fave movie of 97, he had to spoil it though by mentioning that “on the flipside i really loved ‘my best friends wedding’”. yeah smith thinks qts a genius he posted a gushing review of kill bill after he saw it at the premier

wasnt that whole miramax studios thing a total injoke though? coz i went to this film production thing once and they mentioned ‘jay and silent bob strike back’ saying the miramax studio thing was a piss take coz miramax is different to everyone else and a kinda mini-major in that they fund movies but dont actually have their own studio lot unlike majors like universal