Ever noticed that

… the World Bowl on Joe Cabot’s table when he speaks with Vic in the story “Mr. Blonde” looks like the big one in Tony Montana’s house in Brian De Palma’s “Scarface”? The one with “The World is yours” on it. Yesterday, when I saw “Reservoir Dogs” for the 14152525th time I noticed that and I zoomed, and stopped and all this things. And I’m sure that it is the same as in “Scarface”, but a little smaller of course.

You mean a globe?

Lol,never noticed,Imma have to check that out.

[quote]You mean a globe?[/quote]

Yeah, this little globe on Joe’s table. Looks like the big one in “Scarface”. Nice detail :slight_smile: !

ever noticed that when mr white tells mr pink to have a cigarette, and pink says ‘i quit… why, you got one?’, white give pink a cigarette, lights his lighter by clicking his fingers, then doesnt light his cigarette? all through the scene, white is stood there with an unlit cigarette.

[quote]ever noticed that when mr white tells mr pink to have a cigarette, and pink says ‘i quit… why, you got one?’, white give pink a cigarette, lights his lighter by clicking his fingers, then doesnt light his cigarette? all through the scene, white is stood there with an unlit cigarette.[/quote]

Yep, I noticed that.

To me, it looked like White didnt light the cigarette NOT because he mistakenly missed it, but because he wanted to not smoke and talk about what was going on with Pink instead of puffing on a cigarette.

at first i thought, maybe harvey keitel doesnt smoke, y’know like kevin smith in clerks, but he smoke through the rest of the film. how peculiar…

myabe, but i doubt it… he goes to light it.

[quote]myabe, but i doubt it… he goes to light it.
[/quote]

Dude, did you read what I just wrote? Mr White has the cig in his mouth, he goes to light then instead he takes it out of his mouth and starts talking to Mr Pink. He didnt light it because he wanted to get straight what had happened during the robbery instead of smoking.

Its not that difficult to understand.