Mr. Pink's Escape Attempt

At the very end of the movie, when Pink goes out the door, does anyone know what happened to him?

I read some scipt of sorts, and it said that he was taken away in cuffs. Does anyone know if that’s true or not?

Ya he’s arrested. Some people think he was shot and killed but don’t listen to them, many people( including QT) have stated he’s alive but was arrested at the end of RD.

Yup,now he got out out and works as a waiter in Jackrabit Slims.

[quote]Yup,now he got out out and works as a waiter in Jackrabit Slims.[/quote]

That’s the fuckin cool thing! First Pink doesn’t tip, and then he becomes a waiter himself, great :smiley: !

That was exactly my thought. Hilarious! QT is a violence/humor god.

[quote]

That’s the fuckin cool thing! First Pink doesn’t tip, and then he becomes a waiter himself, great :smiley: ![/quote]Yeah,also in that diner in the beginning of RD Nice Guy Edie sais something like “You couldn’t get a job as a waiter” and then in Pulp Steve Buscemi is Buddy Holly…the waiter…

get this:

JoBlo - Movie News, Latest Trailers, and More

a really funny story about what could’ve happened to Pink

That’s a fucking great story ;D

You see,brown isn’t dead ;D

hahaha good one!

[quote]MR. BROWN

Unghhh. Unghh.

[/quote]

^^ I can just imagine QT saying those very lines ;D

I think its pretty obvious that Mr. Pink is the gimp in PF ::slight_smile:

No he´s Buddy Holly. No other could it be!

That script was so good!

[quote=“Nemesis”]
No he´s Buddy Holly. No other could it be!
[/quote]

Buddy Holly is a Elvis loving faggot bastard redneck.

[quote=“Cipher_Born”]
Yup,now he got out out and works as a waiter in Jackrabit Slims.
[/quote]

And he doesn’t get tips! ;D

Totally - it’s the perfect poetic justice making Pink a waiter. And Vega makes a tip to it, by saying “I don’t think Buddy Holly’s much of a waiter”… there’s no other reason for using Buscemi in a bit part. Steve is way too good to waste.

there’s a short car chase and shots then he is arrested

[quote=“Bleach”]
Buddy Holly is a Elvis loving faggot bastard redneck.
[/quote]

Whoa! What have you got against Buddy Holly? Buddy Holly is a genius, in the short time he was famous he made some great songs. I suggest you listen to ‘That’ll Be The Day’, ‘Oh, Boy’, ‘Everyday’ and ‘Peggy Sue’.

great script i like how it joined the two films together

The script is cool but there’s a hole. In PF Brett is said to be a business partner of Wallace’s that screwed him over. If he just picked the case off the street how would Wallace know he had it. And how would Brett know it was Wallace’s in order to screw him.

I would have Pink and Brown make it to Wallace’s and hand him the case. Marcellus tells them to lay low until things cool off. Pink gets the Holly job and Brown, real name Jimmie, retires and lets his wife pay the bills. Brett, Marvin and the others are sent to have the case appraised (or something). Brett decides to screw over Marcellus and sets up their fake deaths through a certain half Black half Samoan fellow. Marvin is still loyal however and tells Wallace about it.