Shred of evidence

Lol,I noticed something funny in this movie…

Michael Madsen plays the bad guy in this flick and at a certain point he takes out a razor just like in Reservoir Dogs and for a split second pretends he’s shaving just like in the scene when he tortured Nash… :wink:

[quote]Lol,I noticed something funny in this movie…

Michael Madsen plays the bad guy in this flick and at a certain point he takes out a razor just like in Reservoir Dogs and for a split second pretends he’s shaving just like in the scene when he tortured Nash… :wink:[/quote]

this sentence of yours has some grammatical problems but…

when’s he shaving? that’s interesting. what scene?

Yeah,you know what ‘shave’ means right,it mostly happens when you’r all grown up and tiny hair apears on your chin and upperlip etc…Then you need to shave.Otherwise you have this big old beard just like Santa,and you don’t want that do ya…

And if you’re familiar with the movie Reservoir Dogs you may notice that at a certain point Mr.Blonde takes out a razor and scratches his cheeck…

Well,the same thing hapens in Shred Of Evidence.

Oh, Seb got owned by Cipher!

[quote]Oh, Seb got owned by Cipher![/quote]

fuck you, read my post again, I asked what scene in that movie it is. i wrote “WHEN is he shaving, what scene”.

[quote]

fuck you, read my post again, I asked what scene in that movie it is. i wrote “WHEN is he shaving, what scene”.[/quote]

Pfffffff…Well…the scene where he takes out a razor!!

How the fuck should I know what scene that is??I only saw the the movie once. It’s near to the end of the movie.