Orange's Ring

When Orange is bout to meet Nice Guy and the fellas at the car he stops and gets a wedding band from a tray of coins. Is this to make it seem like he was married once or what? I don’t really get the saignificance cos what difference does it make whether they think he was married or what?

it was to show that he has something to lose I think, like the song hints too as well…I never understood why he put it on, cause if the crooks saw the ring they might flip on him…

Yeah that makes sense. Thanks man.

I think the ring is to symbolize that Freddy is living a double life, paralelled by the possibility of a mystery wife.

And Sonny, thank you for finally starting a quality topic.

i got off to a bad start. i guess i have some redeeming to do

I thought Orange put on the ring as he was going to meet with the other Doggs. Wouldn’t that mean that he’s pretending to be married? Confusing scene :-/.

But even if he were pretending to be married what would that achieve? Surely Nice Guy and Joe would know if hge was married since they’re the only ones who know all the guys personal stuff. Apart from Mr. Orange’s it seems

Besides, why would he want to pretend to be married?

Maybe he was just kinda nervous that he’ll start screwing something up or not remembering his lies and somehow that ring gave him some reassurance. It might’ve been his mom’s or something like that. Y’know… sort of have her close to him or summat.

Hard to say…Maybe it was like Amaze sayd… if he loves his wife he may not want to get himself killed like a Pshyco… so you can trust him…dunno!

Could be O-Ren.

He could have had an ex-wife and wore the ring to remember her and to give him strength. Or it could have been just a ring that someone very close gave him.

[quote]He could have had an ex-wife and wore the ring to remember her and to give him strength. Or it could have been just a ring that someone very close gave him. [/quote]

He was married to Mr. Pink before they banned gay marriages in CALI

[quote]

He was married to Mr. Pink before they banned gay marriages in CALI[/quote]

Muahaha, LOL :smiley: !

Or it could have just been a spontaneous nervous act because he was freaking out.

I have heard that it was his dead mother’s ring, remember “I swear on my mothers eternal soul” quote from Orange after JOe comes in.

he swore on his mother’s soul and he lied

Mr Orange puts the ring on because he’s gay and he knows that gangsters would’nt accept a gay into their group, so he pretends to be married.

Johnnyexhale, Did’nt you used to be a girl?

nah, i was just fooling around with that whole “dick between my legs” thing

[quote]Mr Orange puts the ring on because he’s gay [/quote]

very fucking funny >:(