Larry and Jimmie Dimmick

I was reading through the IMDb and I found something very interesting. Mr White’s real name in Reservoir Dogs is Larry Dimmick, I think we all know that. And now I found out Jimmie’s (Quentin Tarantino) full name in Pulp Fiction: Jimmie Dimmick. Could this be a little insider-joke from Quentin? Is Larry, Jimmie’s father? That could be a very interesting point, I think.

look at it yourself: http://german.imdb.com/title/tt0110912/fullcredits

Harvey Keitel isn’t old enough to be QT’s dad. He’d have had to get a girl pregnant when he was twelve. Sorry.

It is interesting… though it dosen’t really matter, could explain how Jimmie has connections with crime I guess.

Could be second cousins or half-brothers or some shit like that. But I doubt it.

[quote]Harvey Keitel isn’t old enough to be QT’s dad.  He’d have had to get a girl pregnant when he was twelve.  Sorry.[/quote]

I know that Harvey couldn’t be Quentins father, but I’m talking about the movie characters. But they could be brothers or something like that. I don’t know, its just interesting.

never knew this, I guess quentin just wants to keep certain options open, even if they’re never used…