Just saw the movie

just saw it… great movie! a little short, but great none the less! did anybody else notice that during the marvin mutilation scene his ear is still there? i think it is but i could be wrong

Could be possible, haven’t noticed it myself though.

if you have the Reservoir Dogs movie on dvd you get to see the mutilation scene in a couple different views and it tells how they did it and stuff its pretty cool how they did it for being a low budget movie haha but all they did was pretty much tape up his ear then really most of it was the camera angle i think but you would really just have to buy the dvd i think.

I don’t think his ear was still there. I remembered them doing the make-up to make it look gone, and I’m pretty sure it was.

hi.

i just saw R Dogs myself. i cant believe i waited sO long! This movie is a classic!!

the ear waas definetly gone. when he was talking to Mr Orange after Orange told him he was a cop, u saw the guys side of his face & u could see where the ear had been & u could see the bone.

gorgeous :smiley:

i think this is the funneist movie. i was crying with laughing @ mr blonde dancing to steelers Wheel & the scene where theyre arguing over names was just pure QT humour.

i just bought the special edition. £7 from Music Zone - bargain!! (uk)

Its got great feature & gorgeous artwork & booklet :-*

Damn I wish I could go back in time and see QT’s films for the first time again. Don’t get me wrong I still watch a QT film weekly and they are all great, but the first time you see them is always the best, what with the surprises and twists etc.

yes gogo

definetely hilarious movie. i watched it with my friend recently, who has never seen a tarantino flick.

he was just stunned that they were actually showing this mutilation in the movie.

i was laughing the whole time, not at my friend, but at blonde’s dance moves

and everything he says; awesome

everytime the song comes on the radio - i start dancing in my seat.

great part - great movie

[quote=“ronwiththewind”]
yes gogo

definetely hilarious movie. i watched it with my friend recently, who has never seen a tarantino flick.ÂÂ

he was just stunned that they were actually showing this mutilation in the movie.

i was laughing the whole time, not at my friend, but at blonde’s dance moves

and everything he says; awesome

everytime the song comes on the radio - i start dancing in my seat.

great part - great movie

[/quote]

u cant beat it when blonde cuts off the guyus ear & then says "hello can u hear me?" too funnY! omg i couldnt stop laughinG!

& steve buscemi ...... he just makes me laugh anyway. his voice is really dumb! :D

i saw it a couple of days ago!relly a great movie!i love it!

Well, I love this movie, is one of my QT favorite, my favorites chracters are MR. white and blonde, I´m glad you like it guys,

I remember when I first saw R Dogs. It’s like a coming of age thing in my house now.

I watched the movie about 2 months ago at my best friends house. He’s got it on VHS and I think it’s the best QT film… at least that I’ve seen. He’s kinda my only source for QT movies which is fine, because he’s a massive QT fan himself! ;D