The Mr.Brown case

It’s like this.

Pink and White arrive at the warehouse and discuss the situation they’r in.White tells Pink that he and Orange got into the car and Brown went down…wich isn’t true.

White keeps on telling everybody Brown is dead.he tells Nice Guy Eddy he got a bullet in his head…

But when they show the scene where Brown supposed to get killed,they don’t actually show he idd got killed,or shot.

brown hits a car,bumps his head and has a headwound.He complains about the blood on his forehead to Mr.Orange and says he can’t see shit.orange than says "It’s just some blood in your eyes"

Then White walks up to the car after shooting the police and asks Orange if Browns dead.he doesn’t check Browns pulse or anything.

So my conclusion is,Brown isn’t dead at all.

And now I quote something that has been said in the Pulp Fiction section.Somebody said that Bonnie was mentioned in Reservoir Dogs and then said that it is possible that Jimmie is Mr.Brown.Some one replied to that by telling him “No,brown got killed remember…” and we were all like…"O yeah that’s right,it’s immpossible…"

But when I noticed this,it changes a lot…I think it’s possible that Brown and Jimmie are the same person…

Am I nuts or… ??? ::slight_smile: :-/ :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

He dont bumps his head. He is shot in his head.

You ain’t nuts. Mr.Brown is jimmy!

He is not hit by a bullet: u can’t see any hole in his head!

Hey were is Bonnie mentioned in Reservoir Dogs? I’ll have to watch it again…hmmmmmmm ???

[quote]You ain’t nuts. Mr.Brown is jimmy!

He is not hit by a bullet: u can’t see any hole in his head!

Hey were is Bonnie mentioned in Reservoir Dogs? I’ll have to watch it again…hmmmmmmm ???[/quote]
That scene is cutted out, in that scene Eddie was taking about a nurse named Bonnie.

that theory is pretty good, but actually, he’s dead. he got shot in the head, and you don’t die instantly from a head-shot if the shot maybe just passed the brain or just touched some nerves. maybe he got shot in the back or in the chest, which would also explain the blood from his eyes. he had that blood BEFORE they crashed the car. they didn’t crash the car and he has blood in his eyes, he crashed the care BECAUSE he has blood in his eyes. so he has to be hurt, hurt bad. and if that didn’t kill him, he would’ve bled to death or the cops would’ve got him.

like i said: nice theory and all… but it’s really too far-fetched

If Jimmie was Mr Brown wouldn’t the 10th anniversary (Mr. Brown) DVD say:

Name: Jimmie…

Codename: Mr Brown ???

The Mr Pink edition cleared up that he survived. :wink:

Mr. Brown is alive: he changed identity and named himself Quentin Tarantino… ;DHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[quote]If Jimmie was Mr Brown wouldn’t the 10th anniversary (Mr. Brown) DVD say:

Name: Jimmie…

Codename: Mr Brown   ???

The Mr Pink edition cleared up that he survived.  :wink:[/quote]

Who said that Brownie survived?

Mr. Brown got shot in the eyes, became blind, then turned into the preacher from Little Nicky. Everybody knows that.

Oh yeah, and Mr. Purple is a moron.

[quote]that theory is pretty good, but actually, he’s dead. he got shot in the head, and you don’t die instantly from a head-shot if the shot maybe just passed the brain or just touched some nerves. maybe he got shot in the back or in the chest, which would also explain the blood from his eyes. he had that blood BEFORE they crashed the car. they didn’t crash the car and he has blood in his eyes, he crashed the care BECAUSE he has blood in his eyes. so he has to be hurt, hurt bad. and if that didn’t kill him, he would’ve bled to death or the cops would’ve got him.

like i said: nice theory and all… but it’s really too far-fetched[/quote]
Watch the movie again,please.

He didn’t got shot in the head,he got the wound from the crash.he complains about the blood etc…you can see the wound.

He just passed out.There weren’t any cops around that area cause White blasted the ones who aproached and Orange was constantly standing next to Brown.And when Oranged whitnessed White shooting his fellow policemen Brown passed out.There’s no proof at all that Brown got shot.

Come on you guys,be reasonable,no cop aproached the car after the crash,the area was clear.Watch closely as White and orange step out of the car and stay cool,why is that?? because there aren’t any cops around.

You ever saw a guy who got shot in the head and still complains about the blood in his eyes? Guess not.

you see the blood on his head before he crashed into the car. And also Mr White says he got shot in the head.

[quote]you see the blood on his head before he crashed into the car. And also Mr White says he got shot in the head.[/quote]
Yeah but who’s white to say he got shot?He can’t be shure about that…he took a quick look,didn’t check his pulse or anything.

[quote]
Yeah but who’s white to say he got shot?He can’t be shure about that…he took a quick look,didn’t check his pulse or anything.[/quote]
White was there when it happened, so he is probably right.

[quote]
White was there when it happened, so he is probably right.[/quote]

No,he asked Mr.Orange “Is he dead?” then took a quick look and took of with Orange.

He probable found it strange cause he was talkin to Orange just a minute before.

[quote]

No,he asked Mr.Orange “Is he dead?” then took a quick look and took of with Orange.

He probable found it strange cause he was talkin to Orange just a minute before.[/quote]

When he was shot, he was there. He said that.

He was shot and crashed the car due to blood in his eyes.

Mr. White said he got shot and why would he ask if he was dead if he had just crashed the car?

Anyone who thinks Mr. Brown is alive is just retarted. I mean it says that he got shot in the head on the DVD and on the 12’’ action figure box. Brown’s dead as dillinger. Sorry. There was blood on him before he crashed the car.

Plus the bullet is clearly visible in his huge forehead…

[quote]Plus the bullet is clearly visible in his huge forehead…[/quote]

Then explin this.

How can Brown have a bullet in his head…but there is no sign of a bullet hole in any window?? :-/

He got shot before he went in the car.