How many times have you seen Reservoir Dogs?

Hey guys, I’m new to this website :wink:

Anyways, I’ve seen Reservoir Dogs too many times to count, I can pretty much re-sight any line in the movie no matter where it is at. I also act like a fuckin’ professional while watching it too.

How many times have you seen it?

Also, more than I can count. Welcome, btw. :wink:

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]Also, more than I can count. Welcome, btw. :wink:[/quote]

Thanks! O0

Welcome man. Or woman. Or both Lady Gaga!

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]Welcome man. Or woman. Or both Lady Gaga![/quote]

I’m a fuckin’ man O0

Sees it again a few days ago, still love it :-*

3 times

Not really sure, but I have seen it numerous times. I would say at least 10 or more…great f#@*&ing film ;D

seriously… probably 50+ times!! One great movie… defly in my personal top 20…

About 10 times, it would be nice if a sequel came out.

[quote=“jodie079”]3 times[/quote]
You need to be in the double digits with all of his movies if you want to call yourself a fan. I reccomend spending an entire week to watching Tarantino films that way you will be a true fan like me.

Hey, welcome to the forum. This is absolutely my favorite movie. I’ve seen it 10+ times.

I’ve seen it at least 5 times. It is one of my favorites. I need to get up to 10 to join the double digit club :slight_smile:

Over 150 for sure. I saw it for the first time on June 1st of this year. Now I watch it almost every day, sometimes more than once.

About 5 or 6 times, trying to get in the double digits club.

we have a membership card for the double digit club prepared. let us know then you are ready, son :slight_smile:

Probably 6-7 times. I just saw it again today and noticed something. When Mr.White leaves Mr.Orange on the floor and goes to the other room to have a talk with Mr.Pink, I noticed he has a gun in his hand. It looks like he hides it behind his back. Do you think he hides it intentionally cause he knows he might have to use it later and doesn’t want the others to take it should he pass out?