Reservoir Dogs FanArt!

All right. I checked around I could not find a Reservoir Dogs fan art topic. Here’s a doodle of Mr. Pink i did for someone on the KillBill2.net forum.

I saw RESERVOIR DOGS for the 1st time last night (I know it’s kinda too late for me. But anyways, I though it fuckin rocks my socks off!!!) SO here’s the first but not last Reservoir Dogs picture. [have you notice that all my posts has been fan art? what can i say im a crackhead addict for art…i might start a Jackie Brown fan art gallery too! I adore Pam Grier]

{SORRY THE PICTURE ISNT WOKRING ANYMORE. THE SITE THAT USED TO HOST MY PICS IS GOING CRAZY}

With a friend of my I made the Reservoir Dogs intro (where you here Little Green Bag) with Lego. I filmed the Lego guys for 1 second and then I moved them a little bit and filmed again 1 second over and over, till we have had the whole intro. Only one problem I don’t know how to set it on the internet.

Oh man!!! That sounds real cool!!! I wish i could help you get it on the internet…but I havent a clue. I cant wait to see it though!!!

*Im also working on another Reservoir DOgs art…Hmmm…who should be next blonde, orange, white. brown, blue…chris penn?

[quote]*Im also working on another Reservoir DOgs art…Hmmm…who should be next blonde, orange, white. brown, blue…chris penn?[/quote]
Blonde!

I made this cool Blonde where he’s leaning on the car with the gas tank and the razor, but I lost it. :’(

Does anybody have a site were I can upload a 1mb movie?

SOMEONE GOT RID OF MY MR. PINK ART!!!

*Hey admin u can get rid of my post or something, somethings wrong witht he site that is hosting my pictures.

Awww…Nothing’s happening. I really wanted to see some RD fanart…Especially the lego!

Damn, I forgot, i still have it, can I upload at somebody’s site? I don’t have AIM.

Hey dude. YOu’re just in time, I opened my web page and now u can see my Mr.Pink art. SCROLL ALLA WAY DOWN and u’ll see him. It aint hard to miss.

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/rockman123

*Nevermind, Vince Vega I notice some gave an offering, what I nice guy!! :slight_smile: Saves me 1mb for my other shit. Cant wait to see the video!!!

*Cool ass R.D. powerpoint Beaumont!!!

How do I have to send it? E-mail? Than you have to give me your address, it’s a Quicktime movie btw, I don’t know if that works to.

Ok, I’ve send it. Hope it work.

[quote]haha, thats tight, who should i give credit to?

almost forget, heres the link

http://www1.uop.edu/~g-kim/reservoirdogs.mov[/quote]
What do you think people?

AWESOME!!! FLOSS EM!!! Its amazing that you found those lego people, they look almost like the R.D. cast!!!

It’s sweet!!! True to the real introduction!!

*Steve Buscemi looks hilarious with his bug bushy eye brows!!

Good Job dude!!!

[quote]AWESOME!!! FLOSS EM!!! Its amazing that you found those lego people, they look almost like the R.D. cast!!!

It’s sweet!!! True to the real introduction!!

*Steve Buscemi looks hilarious with his bug bushy eye brows!!

Good Job dude!!![/quote]
Thank you :slight_smile: The suits were hard to find, it are actually police jackets with the police sign coloured black.

I have something, but it’s currently a Word document, because I’m unable to save any pictures…

It’s a Dogs parody thingy based on a program I found online to create South Park characters. It’s odd, but I spent over an hour on it…an hour!

(I had to change some hair and stuff manually.)

Anyone interested?

I could e-mail it or…do the PMs have attachment capabilities?