Which dog is which?

no, but I know that the smallest one is Pink

I’d say (from left to right): Mr.White, Mr.Pink, Mr.Blonde, Mr.Orange. The dude on the right hand side is definetely Orange cause, if memory serves me right, he’s the one that comes out of the logo and becomes the bell-boy in the opening credits of Four Rooms.

Just find the height of all the actors.

[quote]The dude on the right hand side is definetely Orange cause, if memory serves me right, he’s the one that comes out of the logo and becomes the bell-boy in the opening credits of Four Rooms.[/quote]

well thought :wink:

Left to Right-Mr. Orange, Mr. Pink, Mr. Blonde, and Mr. White.

this is the same picture with colored ties…

so that means: mr pink, brown, blue and orange

That looks more like a ‘Blonde’ to me than a ‘Brown’. Whaddya say?

[quote]That looks more like a ‘Blonde’ to me than a ‘Brown’. Whaddya say?[/quote]

yeah, lol absolutely blonde it is…I was confuzzled because of his hair…uhm nevermind…blonde it is!

this is a sad, sad topic.

Kick his ass Sammy

that kubrick pic is completely wrong. on thwe inside of the dvd it shows them just as i shot nice guy eddie said

[quote]

I’d say (from left to right): Mr.White, Mr.Pink, Mr.Blonde, Mr.Orange. The dude on the right hand side is definetely Orange cause, if memory serves me right, he’s the one that comes out of the logo and becomes the bell-boy in the opening credits of Four Rooms.[/quote]

I thought it was Pink that pushes them apart.

From the picture posted i’d say it’s more (left to right) Mr. Blonde,Mr. Pink,Mr.White and Mr.Orange…