Reservoir Dogs guns

Talk dogs! The cult-gangster flick. Everything about Reservoir Dogs, when the KBILLY Supersounds of the 70s continue...
Vagabond

Reservoir Dogs guns

Post by Vagabond » Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:21 am

Does anyone know the exact model guns used in Reservoir Dogs?

Cherry_Licker

Re: Reservoir Dogs guns

Post by Cherry_Licker » Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:23 am

I think they are .45 Baretta Auto

OffDutyResvrDog

Post by OffDutyResvrDog » Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:19 am

First of all, it's Beretta, and they've never made a .45 acp handgun, they've made a .40 S&W, but that's the most powerful autoloader they've manufactured to date.

The autoloaders that the Reservoir Dogs use are Smith and Wesson automatics, I'll have the exact model, more or less, wednesday for you. Pretty sure it's a 9mm though, almost fuckin' positive.

Joe and Nice Guy Eddy have  little snubnose revolvers, probably either .38 special or .357 magnum caliber, no fucking clue on the make or model.

QTfightclub
Real McCoy

Post by QTfightclub » Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:08 am

Shit man, y would u need that big of a gun?

Mr._Blonde

Post by Mr._Blonde » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:12 am

it is a simth and wesson my uncle who works at a gun shop says hes absolutly a smith plus i got a smith and wesson airsoft gun and its looks just like the reservoir dogs ones

ericrico

Post by ericrico » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:17 am

I know this is an old thread, but I felt compelled to answer the question.  The gun used in Reservoir Dogs by everyone except Nice Guy Eddie and Joe (and the cops) is a Smith & Wesson Model 5906 - 9mm.  The caliber might be .40 S&W, but that is impossible to tell.  Bottom line - I own the gun.  Mine is pre-ban as well - so, double-stacked 15-round magazines. 

Great gun - stainless steel, ambidextrous safety/decocker, and very balanced in weight. 

Ironically, this is standard issue with CA Highway Patrol and hundreds of police/sheriff depts. 

Dr.StrangeLove

Post by Dr.StrangeLove » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:52 am

You must be a idiot if don't know what guns it is.

9mm

45mm

38mm

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:31 pm

This is my rifle, this is my gun
this one's for shooting, and this one's for fun.

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:32 pm

ericrico wrote: I know this is an old thread, but I felt compelled to answer the question.  The gun used in Reservoir Dogs by everyone except Nice Guy Eddie and Joe (and the cops) is a Smith & Wesson Model 5906 - 9mm.  The caliber might be .40 S&W, but that is impossible to tell.  Bottom line - I own the gun.  Mine is pre-ban as well - so, double-stacked 15-round magazines. 

Great gun - stainless steel, ambidextrous safety/decocker, and very balanced in weight. 

Ironically, this is standard issue with CA Highway Patrol and hundreds of police/sheriff depts. 
you are so full of shit.

Pseudonym
Cowardly Lion

Post by Pseudonym » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:14 pm

If anyone's still interested, http://k-billy.livejournal.com/46644.html has this discussion with screenshots etc. I know nothing about guns, but their conclusions look pretty sound.
"Let's go to work..."
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)