Reservoir Dogs guns

Does anyone know the exact model guns used in Reservoir Dogs?

I think they are .45 Baretta Auto

First of all, it’s Beretta, and they’ve never made a .45 acp handgun, they’ve made a .40 S&W, but that’s the most powerful autoloader they’ve manufactured to date.

The autoloaders that the Reservoir Dogs use are Smith and Wesson automatics, I’ll have the exact model, more or less, wednesday for you. Pretty sure it’s a 9mm though, almost fuckin’ positive.

Joe and Nice Guy Eddy have little snubnose revolvers, probably either .38 special or .357 magnum caliber, no fucking clue on the make or model.

Shit man, y would u need that big of a gun?

it is a simth and wesson my uncle who works at a gun shop says hes absolutly a smith plus i got a smith and wesson airsoft gun and its looks just like the reservoir dogs ones

I know this is an old thread, but I felt compelled to answer the question. The gun used in Reservoir Dogs by everyone except Nice Guy Eddie and Joe (and the cops) is a Smith & Wesson Model 5906 - 9mm. The caliber might be .40 S&W, but that is impossible to tell. Bottom line - I own the gun. Mine is pre-ban as well - so, double-stacked 15-round magazines.

Great gun - stainless steel, ambidextrous safety/decocker, and very balanced in weight.

Ironically, this is standard issue with CA Highway Patrol and hundreds of police/sheriff depts.

You must be a idiot if don’t know what guns it is.

9mm

45mm

38mm

This is my rifle, this is my gun

this one’s for shooting, and this one’s for fun.

[quote=“ericrico”]
I know this is an old thread, but I felt compelled to answer the question. The gun used in Reservoir Dogs by everyone except Nice Guy Eddie and Joe (and the cops) is a Smith & Wesson Model 5906 - 9mm. The caliber might be .40 S&W, but that is impossible to tell. Bottom line - I own the gun. Mine is pre-ban as well - so, double-stacked 15-round magazines.

Great gun - stainless steel, ambidextrous safety/decocker, and very balanced in weight.

Ironically, this is standard issue with CA Highway Patrol and hundreds of police/sheriff depts.
[/quote]
you are so full of shit.

If anyone’s still interested, Log in has this discussion with screenshots etc. I know nothing about guns, but their conclusions look pretty sound.