So, what is 'like a virgin' really about?

i listen to this song over and over again but i still cant figure out. any help?

Dude, please.Most “pop” songs why “pop idols” like MADONNA are about love and relationships. “Like A Virgin” is really just another stupid love song. Tarantino was extremely clever and witty about traslating it into being about , “A girl that digs a guy with a big dick” I doubt Madonna was clever enough to come up with a metaphore like that. MAybe somewhere deep down it has something to do with large penis, but I doubt it.

ITs just a song about being in love so much that when she fucks the guy she feels the same way she felt when she was a virgin.

But if it is abotu big dick. Then she feels “like a virgin” cause his dick is so big when he fucks her, it hurts, like when she was a virgin.

Let me tell you what “Like a Virgin” is about. It’s all about this cunt who’s a regular fuck machine. I’m talking morning, night, afternoon…dick,dick,dick,dick,dick,dick,dick,dick,dick. And then one day she meets this motherfucker and it’s like, Whoa baby! I mean this guy is just like Charles Bronson in “The Great Escape”, he’s digging tunnels alright? And he’s penetrating here and it’s like…pain…pain. It hurts, it hurts her. It shouldn’t hurt her, her pussy should be bubble-yum by now, but when this guy fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what was once like to be a virgin. Hence, “Like a Virgin”.

[quote]i think i heard it in this forum, but i heard that madonna autographed a picture or an album or something for QT, and she wrote “its about love”[/quote]

Yep, she wrote "It's about love, not dick" on one of his Madonna albums. I don't believe a word of that shit; this is after all coming from the biggest 80's pop slut the world has ever known.

Well, at least I know Madonna’s “Like A Prayer” is about giving head.

i think in like a virgin madonna confesses shes actually a pedophile. she prefers to fuck young boys because noone fucks like a virgin. :-/

[quote]Let me tell you what “Like a Virgin” is about. It’s all about this cunt who’s a regular fuck machine. I’m talking morning, night, afternoon…dick,dick,dick,dick,dick,dick,dick,dick,dick. And then one day she meets this  motherfucker and it’s like, Whoa baby! I mean this guy is just like Charles Bronson in “The Great Escape”, he’s digging tunnels alright?  And he’s penetrating here and it’s like…pain…pain. It hurts, it hurts her. It shouldn’t hurt her, her pussy should be bubble-yum by now, but when this guy fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what was once like to be a virgin. Hence, “Like a Virgin”.[/quote]

You forgot the name "John Holmes".....

I laugh everytime when he says that part....

plus Brown says “when this cat fucks her” instead of "this guy."

never mind, were just givin you a hard time :wink:

Wow, you’re one bunch of perfectionist muthafuckas ;D.

[quote]Wow, you’re one bunch of perfectionist muthafuckas[/quote]

We call them “cultists” back where I come from. :wink:

Shut up Canadian

oooooooooohh oh snap what now

>:(

ya maaaahhn, RASTAFARI IRE MAN OH CANADA MAAAHHHNN

wow I’m being really offensive today

you guys know I’m just messin, I dont hate Canadians…I love Colin Mockery and Terrence and Phillip

please don’t hurt me Bullet, say thats a nice shirt you got on there

Holy shit man, did you just take Brutality Dogs place in three posts at once? Haha. I won’t hurt anyone

Puts axe down

lol, kick ass, you have an axe?

*Dead Nigga contemplates

“hmm…he’s tall and he has an axe…”

[size=4]AH-HAH![/size]

I KNEW IT…you ARE a lumberjack!

It’s a nice axe, never been used. 8)

Gotz a probelm?

maddona said to tarantino it was a normal love song

Madonna never wrote it. It was written by Billy Steinberg and Tom Kelly.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alan.stuar … eavir.html”>http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alan.stuart/music/madonna/likeavir.html</LINK_TEXT>

You can read an interview extract here:

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.lasso?id=1116