Samuel L. jackson

now I know he tried out for the part of mr. Orange, but who else thinks that he should have gotten the part of Holdaway over Randy Brooks? he was perfect for the part, just perfect, and yet Quentin gave it to Randy Brooks. damn.

[quote]now I know he tried out for the part of mr. Orange, but who else thinks that he should have gotten the part of Holdaway over Randy Brooks? he was perfect for the part, just perfect, and yet Quentin gave it to Randy Brooks. damn.[/quote]

No. We’ve kinda been over this, but you being a newbie n’ all, you wouldn’t know. The guy that plays “The Black Dude with the cool hat” is fine. His performance was spot on. The diarrhea line was perfect, and couldn’t have been done funnier by anyone else…

so why do you say Sam should play it? Just because he’s a black person in a QT movie doesn’t mean he should automatically be Sam Jackson!

disagree if you will but I think my homies here know what I’m talking about

yah yah

[quote]

No. We’ve kinda been over this, but you being a newbie n’ all, you wouldn’t know. The guy that plays “The Black Dude with the cool hat” is fine. His performance was spot on. The diarrhea line was perfect, and couldn’t have been done funnier by anyone else…

so why do you say Sam should play it? Just because he’s a black person in a QT movie doesn’t mean he should automatically be Sam Jackson!

disagree if you will but I think my homies here know what I’m talking about
[/quote]

it's not "just because he is a black guy" as you said. I just think Samuel L. Jackson would have been a better choice, I persoanlly think he was better suited for the part.

actually i think Sam would have been good for the Mr. Orange part as he tried out for. im just not sure if he could pull off the screaming like tim did. but that story would have been badass being told by Mr. Jackson

[quote]actually i think Sam would have been good for the Mr. Orange part as he tried out for. im just not sure if he could pull off the screaming like tim did. but that story would have been badass being told by Mr. Jackson[/quote]

nah, I thought Tim was perfect as Orange

i wasnt saying he wasnt good, he did a fine job. im just saying i think sam could have done a good job too.

[quote]i wasnt saying he wasnt good, he did a fine job. im just saying i think sam could have done a good job too.[/quote]

Yeah, he woulda been all right, but not as good as Tim. weird, how in pulp fiction, samuel got to point a gun at the guy who beat him for his role!