Reservoir Dogs quiz....who are you?

D..V.D

alright … i looked around and didn’t find any real online quizes so … i found one… if there is one and i missed it plz inform me of it thank you…

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.quizilla.com/users/voodoochi … e%20you%3F”>TeenNick – TV Shows, Schedule and More – Nickelodeon</LINK_TEXT>

lol…im Mr. Brown…no suprise there( some of you may ask y i put mr. orange at the bottom instead of mr. brown…well that question will be answered in the or der it was asked)

Mr. OrANgE

you’re mr blonde. congrats, you’re the film’s token psycho. You like fifties music and casual torture. but god you are soo cool with it. Get your comeuppance though, shouldnt’ be so cocky :slight_smile:

I WANTED MR. PINK

[]D.[].[]V[].[]D

how tha hell do you get pic’s into the mix? i tried in the kill bill cuz i wuz gogo but i couldn’t do it… so bullet how do you?

and how do you go into the chat … i go to the chat link and it says sumptin in blue…then sumptin in yellow… can you help me out?

Mr. OrANgE

you’re mr brown. so much potential eh… no-one really knows anything about you. You come along, spout a lotta random psycho babble bullshit and get shot in the head by the cops. Aint it always the way.

Damn fuckin straight! I know I’m Mr. Brown, there’s no doubt about it. How do you like DEM apples?

I got Mr. Orange.

[]D.[].[]V[].[]D

once again… how tha hell do you put pictures into your god damn posts i tried it and tha mother fucker wouldnt work…plz help me out… thx

Mr. OrANgE

Yes, I got Pink.

PULP DOG

You’re Mr Orange. You’re a two faced lying bastard but you’re cool with it. Its not cos you’re a nob, it’s cos you have ‘morals’ whateva they are. I respect you for making a cop look kinda cool.

You try to fit in with people a lot, naturally, and seem kinda fickle. But hey, who cares?

[size=3]PIMPTRESS[/size]

oops wrong page… my bad

DEATH TO ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE MY RULE

ahhhhhhh stop with the fruity lettering shit you do everytime you post…you are annoying as fuck alone, it’s worse with that shit, its bad enough that Reservoir Dude does it

if i say please will you stop being such an annoying fuck and act mature? I’m tellin you straight, the way you type and the way you represent yourself as a member of this forum shows how immature you are. Are you even legally old enough to watch a Tarantino movie? Alright, I dont care if you flame me back or whatnot, im a chillin nigga, just for god sakes dont be so annoying and ignorant…

you’re joe. You’re the big boss guy and you’re the spit of the thing outta that dodgy comic. You know, the big rock guy. You’re scary, smoke too much, and you’re probably cool if you like the person. Problem is, you don’t really like anybody that much

???

I am Mr ,Fagot himself, Pink

you’re mr pink. You’re alright. In fact, you’re pretty damn cool. You don’t really care about other people you work with, as long as you get the job done. You don’t like all this pussy assed shit the others come out with, especially white. Ah well, at least he isn’t a crazy psycho, which is even worse. You can’t work with a man like that. You don’t tip because you hate the government. allegedly. Tight bastard

That quiz was easy, because you obviously can see which dog it is. Example in some question stands something about tipping waitresses, everyone knows that is from Mr Pink

I’m Joe. ???

you’re mr blue. You have about one line in the whole film. You’re the odd guy in the corner who looks kinda cool, i guess. If you like. Frikkin weirdo.

Hehe, that description’s kinda funny. :slight_smile:

[quote]D..V.D

alright … i looked around and didn’t find any real online quizes so … i found one… if there is one and i missed it plz inform me of it thank you…

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.quizilla.com/users/voodoochi … e%20you%3F”>TeenNick – TV Shows, Schedule and More – Nickelodeon</LINK_TEXT>

lol…im Mr. Brown…no suprise there( some of you may ask y i put mr. orange at the bottom instead of mr. brown…well that question will be answered in the or der it was asked)

Mr. OrANgE[/quote]

Im brown too…

[quote]ahhhhhhh stop with the fruity lettering shit you do everytime you post…you are annoying as fuck alone, it’s worse with that shit, its bad enough that Reservoir Dude does it

if i say please will you stop being such an annoying fuck and act mature? I’m tellin you straight, the way you type and the way you represent yourself as a member of this forum shows how immature you are. Are you even legally old enough to watch a Tarantino movie? Alright, I dont care if you flame me back or whatnot, im a chillin nigga, just for god sakes dont be so annoying and ignorant…[/quote]

quite frankly, deadniggastorage, you're whining about something copletely irreleven, which means that you have to grow up...

[quote]

you’re joe. You’re the big boss guy and you’re the spit of the thing outta that dodgy comic. You know, the big rock guy. You’re scary, smoke too much, and you’re probably cool if you like the person. Problem is, you don’t really like anybody that much

???[/quote]

Me 2.

Sounds about accurate, but I quit smoking years ago

[quote]
quite frankly, deadniggastorage, you’re whining about something copletely irreleven, which means that you have to grow up…[/quote]

To tell you know, you're not gonna have alotta friends here. :-/