Reservoir Dogs quiz....who are you?

Talk dogs! The cult-gangster flick. Everything about Reservoir Dogs, when the KBILLY Supersounds of the 70s continue...
killerbiller

Reservoir Dogs quiz....who are you?

Post by killerbiller » Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:45 am

[]D.[].[]V[].[]D

alright ... i looked around and didn't find any real online quizes so .. i found one.... if there is one and i missed it plz inform me of it thank you....
http://www.quizilla.com/users/voodoochi ... e%20you%3F

lol....im Mr. Brown....no suprise there( some of you may ask y i put mr. orange at the bottom instead of mr. brown...well that question will be answered in the or der it was asked)

Mr. OrANgE

Bullet

Re: Reservoir Dogs quiz....who are you?

Post by Bullet » Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:52 am

you're mr blonde. congrats, you're the film's token psycho. You like fifties music and casual torture. but god you are soo cool with it. Get your comeuppance though, shouldnt' be so cocky :)

I WANTED MR. PINK
Last edited by Bullet on Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

killerbiller

Post by killerbiller » Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:57 am

[]D.[].[]V[].[]D

how tha hell do you get pic's into the mix? i tried in the kill bill cuz i wuz gogo but i couldn't do it.... so bullet how do you?

and how do you go into the chat .... i go to the chat link and it says sumptin in blue...then sumptin in yellow... can you help me out?

Mr. OrANgE

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:53 am

you're mr brown. so much potential eh.. no-one really knows anything about you. You come along, spout a lotta random psycho babble bullshit and get shot in the head by the cops. Aint it always the way.

Damn fuckin straight! I know I'm Mr. Brown, there's no doubt about it. How do you like DEM apples?

Starkey
Real McCoy

Post by Starkey » Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:59 am

I got Mr. Orange.
NEW DRHOMEALONE BANNER!!!

killerbiller

Post by killerbiller » Thu Jan 01, 2004 7:21 am

[]D.[].[]V[].[]D

once again... how tha hell do you put pictures into your god damn posts i tried it and tha mother fucker wouldnt work....plz help me out.... thx

Mr. OrANgE

Reservoir_Dude

Post by Reservoir_Dude » Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:08 am

Yes, I got Pink.

PULP DOG

stuck in the middle
Real McCoy

Post by stuck in the middle » Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:25 am

You're Mr Orange. You're a two faced lying bastard but you're cool with it. Its not cos you're a nob, it's cos you have 'morals' whateva they are. I respect you for making a cop look kinda cool.
You try to fit in with people a lot, naturally, and seem kinda fickle. But hey, who cares?
Last edited by stuck in the middle on Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! You bastard!

killerbiller

Post by killerbiller » Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:46 am

PIMPTRESS

oops wrong page... my bad

DEATH TO ALL THOSE WHO  OPPOSE MY RULE

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:52 am

ahhhhhhh stop with the fruity lettering shit you do everytime you post...you are annoying as fuck alone, it's worse with that shit, its bad enough that Reservoir Dude does it

if i say please will you stop being such an annoying fuck and act mature? I'm tellin you straight, the way you type and the way you represent yourself as a member of this forum shows how immature you are. Are you even legally old enough to watch a Tarantino movie? Alright, I dont care if you flame me back or whatnot, im a chillin nigga, just for god sakes dont be so annoying and ignorant.....

O-Ren

Post by O-Ren » Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:54 am

you're joe. You're the big boss guy and you're the spit of the thing outta that dodgy comic. You know, the big rock guy. You're scary, smoke too much, and you're probably cool if you like the person. Problem is, you don't really like anybody that much

???

Mr_Blonde_is_cool

Post by Mr_Blonde_is_cool » Thu Jan 01, 2004 7:08 pm

I am Mr ,Fagot himself, Pink

Seth_Gecko
Fucking Professional

Post by Seth_Gecko » Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:43 pm

you're mr pink. You're alright. In fact, you're pretty damn cool. You don't really care about other people you work with, as long as you get the job done. You don't like all this pussy assed shit the others come out with, especially white. Ah well, at least he isn't a crazy psycho, which is even worse. You can't work with a man like that. You don't tip because you hate the government. allegedly. Tight bastard
Hey Paul! *Wields axe* Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now you fucking stupid bastard!

Mr_Blonde_is_cool

Post by Mr_Blonde_is_cool » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:06 am

That quiz was easy, because you obviously can see which dog it is. Example in some question stands something about tipping waitresses, everyone knows that is from Mr Pink

mrs_blonde

Post by mrs_blonde » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:08 am

I'm Joe.  ???

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:07 am

you're mr blue. You have about one line in the whole film. You're the odd guy in the corner who looks kinda cool, i guess. If you like. Frikkin weirdo.

Hehe, that description's kinda funny.  :)

brutality_dog

Post by brutality_dog » Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:03 pm

[]D.[].[]V[].[]D

alright ... i looked around and didn't find any real online quizes so .. i found one.... if there is one and i missed it plz inform me of it thank you....
http://www.quizilla.com/users/voodoochi ... e%20you%3F

lol....im Mr. Brown....no suprise there( some of you may ask y i put mr. orange at the bottom instead of mr. brown...well that question will be answered in the or der it was asked)

Mr. OrANgE
Im brown too...

brutality_dog

Post by brutality_dog » Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:05 pm

ahhhhhhh stop with the fruity lettering shit you do everytime you post...you are annoying as fuck alone, it's worse with that shit, its bad enough that Reservoir Dude does it

if i say please will you stop being such an annoying fuck and act mature? I'm tellin you straight, the way you type and the way you represent yourself as a member of this forum shows how immature you are. Are you even legally old enough to watch a Tarantino movie? Alright, I dont care if you flame me back or whatnot, im a chillin nigga, just for god sakes dont be so annoying and ignorant.....

quite frankly, deadniggastorage, you're whining about something copletely irreleven, which means that you have to grow up...

Laydback
Fucking Professional

Post by Laydback » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:56 am

you're joe. You're the big boss guy and you're the spit of the thing outta that dodgy comic. You know, the big rock guy. You're scary, smoke too much, and you're probably cool if you like the person. Problem is, you don't really like anybody that much

???
Me 2.

Sounds about accurate, but I quit smoking years ago

Bullet

Post by Bullet » Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:04 pm

quite frankly, deadniggastorage, you're whining about something copletely irreleven, which means that you have to grow up...

To tell you know, you're not gonna have alotta friends here.  :-/

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:53 am

To tell you know, you're not gonna have alotta friends here.  :-/
true dat shit, brutality dog you all comin in here like you know what the fuck is going on, and your newbieass is saying I need to grow up? You aint got a clue what I'm dealin here so you need to chill out and mind your own business

to quote the "great" Toothpick, STFU NOOB

brutality_dog

Post by brutality_dog » Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:44 am

true dat shit, brutality dog you all comin in here like you know what the fuck is going on, and your newbieass is saying I need to grow up? You aint got a clue what I'm dealin here so you need to chill out and mind your own business

to quote the "great" Toothpick, STFU NOOB
ok, ok, I'm sorry, I'll chill out.  fucking hate being treated like a lower species just 'cos Im a newbie, itdrives me fucking nuts, so please, don't refer to me as "newbie ass"

brutality_dog

Post by brutality_dog » Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:48 am

ok, ok, I'm sorry, I'll chill out.  fucking hate being treated like a lower species just 'cos Im a newbie, itdrives me fucking nuts, so please, don't refer to me as "newbie ass"
I did it again, just for the hell of it, and got Eddie. great, I'm a fucking dork!

Bullet

Post by Bullet » Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:07 pm

BOTH OF THIS GUYS LAST POSTS
Last edited by Bullet on Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brutality_dog

Post by brutality_dog » Wed Jan 07, 2004 6:39 pm

BOTH OF THIS GUYS LAST POSTS
yes, well, look who's talking, a faggot himself referring to me as a faggot. how lame can you get?

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:27 am

Wow, what a lame fucking comeback.

I wasn't burning you for being a newbie, I was burning you for acting like a faggot. Hope you understand. If you want our respect (and trust me it's important) you better buck up, act mature, and not make fun of us veterans. I'm not being an elitist, you're being a jackass. Good day.
Last edited by Dead_Nigga_Storage on Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

stuck in the middle
Real McCoy

Post by stuck in the middle » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:43 am

good news brutality dog, you caught me in a transitional stage. you see, before i would just kinda laugh at this thread for its fiighting. but lately ive been pissed off. so im gonna feed the fire:

"Are you even legally old enough to watch a Tarantino movie?" - DNS

you aint legally old enough to watch his movies and i know this because you said your dad or someone didnt want you to see KIll BIll. so why the fuck are you telling someone to grow up who is in fact older than you, and able to see his movies?
Last edited by stuck in the middle on Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! You bastard!

Mr.Blonde

Post by Mr.Blonde » Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:48 am

you're mr white. you're a dangerous criminal with a heart. You're kinda strongly loyal, unfortunately to the wrong people. It's sweet and everything, but you're still gonna end up dead
Paste this code into your web page to show off your result to others:

you're mr white. you're a dangerous criminal with aheart. You're kinda strongly loyal,unfortunately to the wrong people. It's sweetand everything, but you're still gonna end updead
What screwy reservoir dogs are you? brought to you by Quizilla

ChickdelaLynch
Kiddo

Post by ChickdelaLynch » Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:57 am

I'm Mr. Orange.
I got a date with the night, burnin' down my finger, gonna catch the kids dry, gonna walk on water, buyin' out the fight, we're sweatin in the winter, hold my hand and squeeze tight, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow

Mr._Toothpick

Post by Mr._Toothpick » Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:57 am

The first time I got Nice Guy Eddie and the second I got Mr. Pink. My favorite characters in the movie besides Mr. Blonde! 8)