Bad End To A Oscar Winner

Tolkien, Jackson and Tarantino probably wont like this, if they are humor free.

- YouTube

Funny man.

If only the ending had been that quick. Epic or not I didn’t really give a shit what happened to every fucking character.

I don’t see the point of it

The best youtube video parody of anything related to Tarantino is the Jaws/Star Wars trailer in the style of Grindhouse

[quote=“Cyd Novak”]
I don’t see the point of it

The best youtube video parody of anything related to Tarantino is the Jaws/Star Wars trailer in the style of Grindhouse
[/quote]

That one was pretty good but what don’t you get the point about this one?

I don’t see why it’s worthy of it’s own topic. We have a topic for youtube vids. Don’t we?

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
That one was pretty good but what don’t you get the point about this one?
[/quote]

I certainly don’t. :-</E>

[quote=“Kinick”]
I certainly don’t. :-</E>
[/quote]

The movie has a hundred and something endings. This ends it when the ring was destroyed, which was the point of the movies. I don’t know, i thought it was kinda funny.

The movie has a hundred and something endings. This ends it when the ring was destroyed, which was the point of the movies. I don’t know, i thought it was kinda funny.
[/quote]

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking when I watched it again. I never seen those movies though…only what I heard Kevin Smith talk about them. haha

[quote=“Kinick”]
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking when I watched it again. I never seen those movies though…only what I heard Kevin Smith talk about them. haha
[/quote]

HAHA, that was some funny shit he said about them. I never really liked them myself but if you dig epic movie making they might be your bag.

I watched each one once. I got the same feeling I did when I watched Titanic, I was just praying for the end. I won’t watch them again. “Look, there’s only one Return, and it ain’t of the king, its of the Jedi”

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
I watched each one once. I got the same feeling I did when I watched Titanic, I was just praying for the end. I won’t watch them again. “Look, there’s only one Return, and it ain’t of the king, its of the Jedi”
[/quote]

haha Noooooooo! I LOVE Titanic. 8)

It was long and boring to me. Plus, I hate water, and I hate movies based on true events.

Titanic made me want to seer my eyeballs out with hot pokers and stuff by ears with large balls of cotton

[quote=“nublob”]
Titanic made me want to seer my eyeballs out with hot pokers and stuff by ears with large balls of cotton
[/quote]

Hellz yeah, dude. fist bump

[quote=“nublob”]
[/quote]

Ditto.

Ditto.
[/quote]

I had faith in you all along.

(That’s a lie, but I’m glad you agree)

;D