If you liked death proof the youll like

dirty mary crazy larry

mad max

the road warrior

elaborate everybody on what car films that are either similar to death proof or car films you liked.

no offense, i dont think death proof is very similar to mad max or the road warrior at all. i mean yes, the car chases are very similar, because quentin actually used australian car chase movies as like the main inspiration, everythin else has like nothing to do with it.

at least thats what i think :stuck_out_tongue:

doesnt have to be exactly like it to be inspiration thats the difference between inspiration and plagurism. i said if you like death proof youll like…

I love the mad max movies, but I dont think someone would like them because they liked death proof. whereas someone would probably like vanishing point, should he/she like death proof because of the cars, if not, that person might not even like vanishing point etc…

[quote=“dandadub”]
doesnt have to be exactly like it to be inspiration thats the difference between inspiration and plagurism. i said if you like death proof youll like…
[/quote]

ye i didnt say quentin plaguarized or anything, i was just sayin that mad max probably served less as a source of inspiration than for example, as seb mentioned, vanishing point.

its like mad max, but in a rahter technical, camera-workish way.

yeah i wanna check out vanishing point and gone in 60 seconds (the original)

ye i ordered vanishing point today, forgot about 60 seconds damn xD

oh shit and i also forgot inglorious bastards xD but whatever, next time :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Mr. Jettah”]
ye i didnt say quentin plaguarized or anything, i was just sayin that mad max probably served less as a source of inspiration than for example, as seb mentioned, vanishing point.

its like mad max, but in a rahter technical, camera-workish way.
[/quote]

This is sort of like what amazon does - when you like Robocop in the bottom they’ll put like “you’ll also like: Terminator, Blade Runner, etc.” It’s not a refrence thread.